Wild Card Weekend.

16 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I hope you're right. I would love for the COWBOYS to play the lions again

I didn't pick the Lions to win in a hopeful way. I am not afraid of the Giants. If we are going to win it all, we will have to beat the Giants or a team that did them in. Either way, we just have to win. Both Giants games were so close that beating them in not an impossibility. In fact, the Giants could be overconfident should we play them again. Lots of teams in the playoffs who are better than the Giants. We are the team that people fear this year. I'm enjoying the ride. We will only get better in years to come.

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Houston looking pretty good 

Hard to believe that the 27 points they have scored is their high for the season. 

Best I've seen them play all year. Great defense accompanied with an inept Oakland offense and you get a lodsided score like this.

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

That was before this run they are on.  Probably the one team they did not want to see.   As for the Texans, just another arse whooping they shall receive at the hands of Brady.  

Runs come to an end. If we are going to win it all, we have to beat these teams.

Texans have a good enough defense to beat Brady, just wonder about the offense.

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Bingo

Most people I am around had told me that we should hope someone knocks off the Giants for us. Neither I nor the Cowboys are afraid of the Giants. I would have welcomed a 3rd game. Like I said, if a team is going to win it all, they have to beat teams like the Giants or someone who beat the Giants. With the run the Cowobys had and their 13-3 record, one would think that other teams may fear playing the Boys.......silly me. I wouldn't want to have to stop Dak and Zeke. We have already beaten top defense when we played and only lost by 4 in two games with the Giants. Both were winnable. Looking at 3 in a row for my Boys. 

Good luck. I would like a Texas Superbowl and the Texans would have a home game.