The "Tolerant" Left!

Reagan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This is just the news from today....

-Suspicious powder mailed to Ted Cruz’s office 

-Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.) just had his office door pushed through and was assaulted by demonstrators

-Republican HQ covered in anti-Kavanaugh 'rape,' 'shame' graffiti

This is the hidden content, please

I don’t think that’s how that works....

288p9cm.jpg

People of all genders can fall pregnant, because people of all genders can have the reproductive organs to do so. Consider all people - including trans & non-binary folk - & ensure that your language is inclusive of everyone. #languagematters #WordsMatter

58 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I don’t think that’s how that works....

People of all genders can fall pregnant, because people of all genders can have the reproductive organs to do so. Consider all people - including trans & non-binary folk - & ensure that your language is inclusive of everyone. #languagematters #WordsMatter

I'm offended by this. Can I sue?

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I agree.  I have a TVC question 

If someone attacks me in my truck, when can I legally start shooting?

I would think being attacked by a mob would fall under the category of fearing for your life/ right to defend said life with deadly force. However tvc will know the letter of the law. 

From the article:

“My mind went to what is going on in Trump’s head,” Chris Cuomo said about the president’s meeting with Kanye West.

As Real Clear Politics first pointed out, the CNN host then decided to read President Trump’s mind, saying that it was his “educated guess” that Trump was thinking racist thoughts.

So even if Trump doesn't say anything racist, the unbiased liberal media will go ahead and read his mind.

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

“My mind went to what is going on in Trump’s head,” Chris Cuomo said about the president’s meeting with Kanye West.

As Real Clear Politics first pointed out, the CNN host then decided to read President Trump’s mind, saying that it was his “educated guess” that Trump was thinking racist thoughts.

So even if Trump doesn't say anything racist, the unbiased liberal media will go ahead and read his mind.

I believe that is called "stereotyping", something the Left claims to abhor. Why the few sensible Democrats remaining don't call out this crap is beyond me.