The "Tolerant" Left!

Reagan

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

These folks are putting their madness on full display...not sure why this couldn't be considered illegal.

Can you imagine if this had been said about obama?

All conservatives would be labeled racist and card carrying members of the KKK.  Oh, wait a minute, we already are.

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Why would I be? I'm not the one who failed to comprehend a statement. Would you care to debate or would you rather throw out a childish one-liner? Ooops, history has shown the answer to that question.

You are just like grab um, thats why your in love with him

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You are just like grab um, thats why your in love with him

You are so predictable. The snowflake mentality is just hilarious, and for some reason you like showing it off. What a life that must be. But I'm curious as to what you do between the time you hear breaking news until the time your leaders tell you how to feel. Do you blackout? Do you get anxious? Do you just hum mindlessly to yourself? It must get boring waiting for your overlords to pull those puppet strings.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You are so predictable. The snowflake mentality is just hilarious, and for some reason you like showing it off. What a life that must be. But I'm curious as to what you do between the time you hear breaking news until the time your leaders tell you how to feel. Do you blackout? Do you get anxious? Do you just hum mindlessly to yourself? It must get boring waiting for your overlords to pull those puppet strings.

I spend more time watching the history channel and seeing how the American terrorist treated people.

• 7 months later...

none of this would be happening without such a drastic change in the school system since the 70's. 

The flipped classroom model as opposed to the direction information model has led to all this apathy and lack of student obedience

oh they'll watch the video on youtube then be ready for class sheesh no they wont