2019 Prospects

6 minutes ago, Raiders94 said:

I'm sure their are a lot more kids that have gotten letters to visit schools or have had schools contact them or their parents. But they do not post it because a lot can happen between now an their senior year.

My thoughts exactly.  I have one that will be a Junior next year and another that'll be a Sophomore.  I believe in letting on field play speak for itself.  No need to come on here about it.  I'd rather talk about the entire team and upcoming season.  Like you said, a lot can happen between now and then...

4 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Some kids even get burnt out or get interested in something else, I just heard we have a kid who quit football recently. This particular kid has played with our kids since they were 9 or 10. I sure hate to hear it, he difenantly always made an impact on defense and offense.

Yea, I know a couple of those walking around on Central and West Brooks campuses that have played football all of their lives and for whatever reason they are not now...

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:07 PM, Bronco94 said:

Some kids even get burnt out or get interested in something else, I just heard we have a kid who quit football recently. This particular kid has played with our kids since they were 9 or 10. I sure hate to hear it, he difenantly always made an impact on defense and offense.

Saw the Orebo kid and nail kid last night at the Basketball game.  asked a few fans about them both.  Heard some good things about them.  Just curious to see if the Orebo kid is tough enough to handle the varsity punishment with him not being very big.

28 minutes ago, Bbfan1988 said:

Saw the Orebo kid and nail kid last night at the Basketball game.  asked a few fans about them both.  Heard some good things about them.  Just curious to see if the Orebo kid is tough enough to handle the varsity punishment with him not being very big.

The Orebo kid is steadily getting bigger, and will lay a hit on anyone, probably one of the hardest hitters as a linebacker from JV, and has nice hands as tight end and receiver, and the Nail kid can pass the ball with precision, and knows the offense well. Although Orebo is one of his favorite targets, he will spread the ball around and had close to 30 passing Tds on the season, and 4-5 rushing. Good things in the works, in Bronco Land.

57 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

The Orebo kid is steadily getting bigger, and will lay a hit on anyone, probably one of the hardest hitters as a linebacker from JV, and has nice hands as tight end and receiver, and the Nail kid can pass the ball with precision, and knows the offense well. Although Orebo is one of his favorite targets, he will spread the ball around and had close to 30 passing Tds on the season, and 4-5 rushing. Good things in the works, in Bronco Land.

It will be interesting to see how you guys recover after the season you had this year. We have a few kids going to some college camps this summer.  We will look good for the next few years

2 hours ago, Bbfan1988 said:

It will be interesting to see how you guys recover after the season you had this year. We have a few kids going to some college camps this summer.  We will look good for the next few years

Yes we know, but I don't expect to see another 4-6 season anytime soon in Dayton. This one will leave a mark forever and wasn't real pleasant. And I hear we have several kids taking advantage of the summer football camps, I know mine will be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...