Typical Liberal Thinking!

Reagan

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Liberals are a cancer to our society 

This is the hidden content, please

Quote:

The Principal at a Nebraska elementary school

Jennifer Sinclair sent a letter to teachers announcing a ban on Christmas for the sake of inclusiveness.

Teachers: Please remember that we are not to be doing any Christmas or holiday specific themed activities with students. Santa and Christmas items are not to be on activities or copies. 

We have varied religious beliefs in our school, and it is our job to be inclusive.

Thus, "Jesus," the reason for Christmas, along with secular symbols like Christmas trees, and other symbols, must be censored. Not even candy canes of whatever color and stripe are allowed, nor are the colors of "Red" and "Green," because they are "traditional Christmas colors".

33 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Liberals are a cancer to our society 

Quote:

The Principal at a Nebraska elementary school

Jennifer Sinclair sent a letter to teachers announcing a ban on Christmas for the sake of inclusiveness.

Teachers: Please remember that we are not to be doing any Christmas or holiday specific themed activities with students. Santa and Christmas items are not to be on activities or copies. 

We have varied religious beliefs in our school, and it is our job to be inclusive.

Thus, "Jesus," the reason for Christmas, along with secular symbols like Christmas trees, and other symbols, must be censored. Not even candy canes of whatever color and stripe are allowed, nor are the colors of "Red" and "Green," because they are "traditional Christmas colors".

My question is how and when does this stop? 

In the above scenario, how is banning Christmas items being inclusive?  Sounds to me that this school and the idiot that runs it are preventing people from celebrating Christmas.  

She’s not inclusive, she’s insane.  Another brainwashed far left loon that’s pushing their agenda.  As Vladimir Lenin said, “Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism”.  The far left does that under the guise of inclusiveness. 

Another group to go along with blacks, browns, reds, grays (aliens), gays, trans, lesbians, vegans, Antifa, atheist, and the California Institute for the Criminally insane.  Now we have Witches.  Yes folks, those ladies who ride their brooms around our country are offended that Trump keeps saying, Witch Hunt.  Pardon me while I chug-a-lug some Jack Daniels to cope with this new information.

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

Another group to go along with blacks, browns, reds, grays (aliens), gays, trans, lesbians, vegans, Antifa, atheist, and the California Institute for the Criminally insane.  Now we have Witches.  Yes folks, those ladies who ride their brooms around our country are offended that Trump keeps saying, Witch Hunt.  Pardon me while I chug-a-lug some Jack Daniels to cope with this new information.

You must remember that all people are good except for straight, white Christian males.

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

Just as good and same good results. :) 

Patron for me please. Lol. 

I'm glad the witches are offended. It is my mission to offend as often as possible. What is the offensive part? Back in the day, if someone “accused” you of being a witch, that was pretty much your arse. They would “hunt” you down and there was no way of surviving the witch “test”. Guilty or not, you were convicted and dealt with. Same is true for Trump. Guilty or not, he is convicted without evidence by the liberal left. What is offensive?