SETXSPORTS User Names

Hagar

I picked mine because I only like the Sterling Rangers when they are winning.

I think I've changed it 4 times since I've been here since 2009. I've quit this place 3 times. Just keep coming back.

I'm an enigma wrapped in a riddle. I really don't know what it means, but it's provocative. Gets the people going.

On February 14, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Bandwagon Ranger said:

I picked mine because I only like the Sterling Rangers when they are winning.

I think I've changed it 4 times since I've been here since 2009. I've quit this place 3 times. Just keep coming back.

I'm an enigma wrapped in a riddle. I really don't know what it means, but it's provocative. Gets the people going.

Well, dadgum.  I like it.

On February 21, 2017 at 7:17 AM, shovel said:

Mine is not nearly as interesting as y'alls! In the infancy of the internet, I joined a usenet tractor forum. I didn't have a cool tractor, but I have an old Harley shovelhead. I am a creature of habit, so the handle remains.

All that high tech gobbledygook is over my head.  I pictured you as a kid out at 6 am digging up worms to go fishing (which I did lol).  With an archaic tool known as a shovel.  Now you're implying a Harley shovelhead is archaic, and I don't have a clue.  Only hi tech word I knew was cobalt, but I think it went the way of the buggy whip. :) 

• 2 weeks later...