Chad Dallas

XX Man

I am proud of the whole team, but I think one person is not getting the recognition he deserves. Chad Dallas, That young man came on the field for the first time this year, just to kick. He started the year shaky and improved all year long, partly due to Kicker helping him. Yesterday's game saw him flawless on a field goal and all his point afters. Great Job Chad Dallas!

1 hour ago, XX Man said:

I am proud of the whole team, but I think one person is not getting the recognition he deserves. Chad Dallas, That young man came on the field for the first time this year, just to kick. He started the year shaky and improved all year long, partly due to Kicker helping him. Yesterday's game saw him flawless on a field goal and all his point afters. Great Job Chad Dallas!

He's got some legs on him! Very good on kickoffs, he may have a future in that if he keeps working at it.

I am very proud of chad in one year he worked VERY hard to become the best and he showed us Friday his leg and his speed getting downfield to help on the tackles and wo-s is blessed to have chad one more year and in closeing he will get a lot of offers  to come kick for other collages it not every day you see a young kid put it in the end zone on kick offs

What i saw yesterday , minus a few technique errors on his XP's and the field goal, he is division 1 material. And yes, even though he was perfect, I still have to find something to gripe about. Isnt that what coaches do???? Lol!!! Honestly, I couldn't be prouder of Cheese! Lord willing, I'll get his little technique issues fixed. And for the love of all things Holy, keep your head down Chad!!!!!!!! Lol

3 hours ago, kicker said:

What i saw yesterday , minus a few technique errors on his XP's and the field goal, he is division 1 material. And yes, even though he was perfect, I still have to find something to gripe about. Isnt that what coaches do???? Lol!!! Honestly, I couldn't be prouder of Cheese! Lord willing, I'll get his little technique issues fixed. And for the love of all things Holy, keep your head down Chad!!!!!!!! Lol

He's a baller! Just watching as a fan, I would have thought he has been kicking for years if I didn't know better lol. He's just cool as can be, running up and drilling 'em. 

He's made them so routine that I almost forgot to pay attention to our extra points the last 2 games.

Not to mention, his FG was from the right hash, not straight away, and he had 2 touchbacks I believe! Amazing!

Basically Chad Dallas was one of the differences in WO-S winning the state championship. Shout out to KJ also for pinning them all the way back at the 1-yard line at a critical point in the game. Just a complete team effort yesterday.

23 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

He's got some legs on him! Very good on kickoffs, he may have a future in that if he keeps working at it.

I think he might go to college as a kicker. Don't know how many ppl actually paid a attention to it. But how many kickers in any classification actually have touch backs. And he is very aggressive at making tackles on the kick offs. Sometimes ppl get put in a position that actually turns out to b a hidden gem. He will only get better and better. 

Remembering our last trip to state here at PNG it took a whole team we were good in every facet of the game. Our kicker was Joey Price he went on and kicked for Sam Houston I believe. It takes a team and this young man was a very important in that cog. Hats off to the whole team every phase is needed to win state...

6 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Kind of funny.A lot of people were on Chads case for his inconsistency on extra points...and yet his field goal could have been the difference in this ball game and for the extra point he made.Way to come through Chad.

I was never on Chad's case. I had his back, simply because with no experience, he stepped forward for the job and charged hell with a bucket of water. I'm glad that Cornel believed in him and kept giving him a chance. 

17 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Remembering our last trip to state here at PNG it took a whole team we were good in every facet of the game. Our kicker was Joey Price he went on and kicked for Sam Houston I believe. It takes a team and this young man was a very important in that cog. Hats off to the whole team every phase is needed to win state...

I really appreciate that. I just want to share my knowledge with kids that want to kick and get better. Many people don't really understand that kicking is not easy. There are hundreds of things that can go wrong, trust me, I've had my share of failures. My main goal is to teach those kids so they don't make some of the mistakes I made. And just wait until my 4 year old starts kicking a football! Can't wait to teach him!! Lol

3 minutes ago, kicker said:

I really appreciate that. I just want to share my knowledge with kids that want to kick and get better. Many people don't really understand that kicking is not easy. There are hundreds of things that can go wrong, trust me, I've had my share of failures. My main goal is to teach those kids so they don't make some of the mistakes I made. And just wait until my 4 year old starts kicking a football! Can't wait to teach him!! Lol

I meant to quote the other post, prep. My bad

On 12/18/2016 at 7:41 AM, dj said:

I think he might go to college as a kicker. Don't know how many ppl actually paid a attention to it. But how many kickers in any classification actually have touch backs. And he is very aggressive at making tackles on the kick offs. Sometimes ppl get put in a position that actually turns out to b a hidden gem. He will only get better and better. 

Chad had 18 touch backs for the season.  He also averaged 50-55 yards per kickoff (which means each kick was fielded inside the 10 yard line).  Field position was definitely in our favor as a result of Chad's success. 

Thanks for doing a thankless job and one that most fans take for granted. Also, thanks to Ryan Ragsdale, Teron Brown for the deep snapping as well as KJ Miller and BB Tezeno for the holds.