West Orange-Stark 24 Sweetwater 6/FINAL/WO-S BACK TO BACK CLASS 4A, DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS!

WOSgrad

9 hours ago, CLW321 said:

Well.. I have it saved on my Facebook videos and in a group I'm in but won't let me post the link! I would have to have your name to send it on Facebook 

IT'S cool thanks though I got rid of facebook 8 years ago and my life has been a whole lot better ever since 

21 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

We are greedy with our football lol with that being said, I believe that no position on the WO-S football team is given by what a player did the year before JMO. Watson is a running QB from what I can see, I would like to see him hit the weights, and add a few football camps to his agenda. Running QB can get hurt as we all saw yesterday with SW QB going out.

Watson is not just a running QB he can throw it. It just every time he came in the game it was out of hand. So we ran the ball instead trying to run the score up. 

Great season Mustangs , Capped off a 16 win season with a great win. This group was surly special. I think they could have come back out and won the Div 1 game. 

Was at the game Friday , recorded the game and watched it back this morning. My thoughts about the game didn't change , I give Sweetwater props , for playing hard, but the outcome for me was never in question . The Fox Announcers were certainly biased   But we've become used to that , can anyone remember a broadcast where WOS was involved that they were not. Unprofessional to say the least. 

Best of luck to all the seniors . For the underclass men, defense of the title starts on Monday.

On 12/17/2016 at 7:10 AM, ctown81 said:

You can't go by like opponents.  It's all about match ups. I think Gilmer would have Matched up better with you guys than Sweetwater. Yall would still be Champs but I believe Gilmer could have put a couple of scores on the board. It's all about match ups. 

As for Carthage / Silsbee,  I just think the Dawgs have their number. Going into the game, many in Carthage knee there was a good chance we'd be airing up basketballs.  That's was made this team so special.  District play left a ton of question marks. 

Agreed, and WO-S definitely would have scored more against Gilmer than Sweetwater, even with JD having an off day as he did. 

20 hours ago, MMstangfan said:

Great season Mustangs , Capped off a 16 win season with a great win. This group was surly special. I think they could have come back out and won the Div 1 game. 

Was at the game Friday , recorded the game and watched it back this morning. My thoughts about the game didn't change , I give Sweetwater props , for playing hard, but the outcome for me was never in question . The Fox Announcers were certainly biased   But we've become used to that , can anyone remember a broadcast where WOS was involved that they were not. Unprofessional to say the least. 

Best of luck to all the seniors . For the underclass men, defense of the title starts on Monday.

Ummm.... Would have loved to have seen it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 9:47 AM, ctown81 said:

Ummm.... Would have loved to have seen it.

Well, Carthage beat Silsbee by 4, and WOS beat them by 53. Wylie beat Kennedale in the semis by 8 with 4 turnovers and a fumbled punt snap that turned into Wylie's last TD. WOS led Kennedale by 38 before they even scored. I would lovexpect to have seen it too.

On 12/17/2016 at 2:51 PM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

That's the Justin brown int not the sportscenter video for shaw but I like that one to tanks

Carthage would have been strummed by WOS. Sweetwater would have brought Carthage behind the woodshed also....