Hardin officially parts ways with Stark

AggiesAreWe

What will they do if the great Larry Haynes shows up, decides during 2-a-days that it won't be as glamorous as he thinks, and decides to "retire" again?  Or just walk away...Hasn't that happened once or twice since the last time Hardin ran him out of town?

Just curious.  I think he's probably a good enough of a coach to see how tough it's going to be to climb out of an 0-10 group in Hardin.  Especially knowing he can't change the schedule this year...and some of the beatings Hardin took (50-0 ish) had nothing to do with coaching.

• 4 weeks later...

I was told by a friend who's son plays at Hardin, that no matter who they hire, it will be just a title, that the town business owners run the schools business which includes the football team. I'm afraid they'll be at the bottom a long time like that, remember the show Friday Night Lights, the series, well that coach dealt with some of Hardin's crap on there.

2 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Lol.  I see that literally 100% of your posts are quoting me.  I'm flattered.  What...did you create this name just to mess with people or something?  Some people smh..

You need to get off the computer and pay attention to your teacher.

Create a sceen name?  TAMUC is a college about an hour northeast of Dallas.  I'm way past school age OS. 

Since my most recent post, I have been advised by a couple of sources, both of whom I find reliable, that Coach Haynes was indeed named new AD/HC by the Hardin ISD board of trustees last night.

Congratulations to Coach Haynes, and more importantly, good luck (AGAIN)!