China Springs vs Carthage

Hagar

41 minutes ago, LOKI said:

Not that it matters. But Carthage never tried a field goal in OT. Got held on 4th in first ot. And fumbled in 2nd ot. CS missed fg in 2nd to take it to 3rd ot.

Thanks for the correction.  I was going off post, and one just said missed FG.  Then A couple later said CS missed.  But hey, the kind of game that'll make you limp, regardless of who you support.

26 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Thanks for the correction.  I was going off post, and one just said missed FG.  Then A couple later said CS missed.  But hey, the kind of game that'll make you limp, regardless of who you support.

I was just listening on the radio. Exciting game to listen too. Though both teams had their chances to win it.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Carthage in title game. SMH

Never should have beat Silsbee in 1st round.

This is by far my favorite state team Carthage has had. After this year,  I think the Dawgs just have yalls number.  Many Carthage folk would have not been surprised if yall had won. Sure you guys noticed the lack of Carthage posters that week compared to previous years. We knew they had potential to lose the first round or go all the way.  Just depended on which team showed up. Do yall think yall could have ran the table if yall had won? 

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

This is by far my favorite state team Carthage has had. After this year,  I think the Dawgs just have yalls number.  Many Carthage folk would have not been surprised if yall had won. Sure you guys noticed the lack of Carthage posters that week compared to previous years. We knew they had potential to lose the first round or go all the way.  Just depended on which team showed up. Do yall think yall could have ran the table if yall had won? 

Based on how that game was played and the following match ups, I would have liked our chances.