Execution Botched?

baddog

They are a lot more compassionate than I would be.  I suspect he was doing his best to put on a show to show how in humane it was.  So my question is, since we have thousands dying from accidental drug overdoses, what not just use what's killing all them?  I've always heard an injection of air will kill you?  If that's true, you can't beat the price.

25 minutes ago, REBgp said:

They are a lot more compassionate than I would be.  I suspect he was doing his best to put on a show to show how in humane it was.  So my question is, since we have thousands dying from accidental drug overdoses, what not just use what's killing all them?  I've always heard an injection of air will kill you?  If that's true, you can't beat the price.

I bet an injection of Evadale air would really do the job...sorry, REB...couldn't resist.  :)

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Personally, I don't care. Was any consideration given as to how cruel and unusual the clerk he shot died? If the states need a surefire method of instant death, they can contact me. Heck, I'll even pull the trigger.

This is the hidden content, please

It is crazy that the libtards give more thought about the rights of the pos criminals than their victims.  I'm with you, I don't give a rat's ass that the execution was botched.  The more he suffered the better!!

When they are executing a POS with a lethal injection, they first run a saline solution before administering the fatal drugs. I think that the POS should be able to see the tube running into their arm and just ahead of the fatal dose, they should have some blue food coloring so that they can watch it all the way into their arm. That's how I feel about capital murderers. 

I hope that offends someone.