Who are the top 2018 area players

Booster

11 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Confidence? I just looked at this thread yesterday.

Get over yourself. smh

Lol speak when spoken too right???.. So i spoke up after you responded to MY POST...lol...Gotta love Aaw, i know you dont like the fact i was referring to my kid...Now get over yourself....I have ever right to Speak up after my kid was Selected A Preseason All American in Baseball and a 2x State Champ and 2x State Finalist but to bad YOU NEVER HIT THE LIKE BOTTOM ON THE POST....KMSL

2 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

Lol speak when spoken too right???.. So i spoke up after you responded to MY POST...lol...Gotta love Aaw, i know you dont like the fact i was referring to my kid...Now get over yourself....I have ever right to Speak up after my kid was Selected A Preseason All American in Baseball and a 2x State Champ and 2x State Finalist but to bad YOU NEVER HIT THE LIKE BOTTOM ON THE POST....KMSL

My comment was about you getting bent out of shape for someone calling you out for incorrectly posting in a thread. Has nothing to do with your son. You want to make it out to be "The Millers against the World". Geesh

I didn't know I was required to hit the like button. It's something I never really got into doing.

Be proud. You should be. I have no problem with you posting that thread congratulating KJ. I just think you shouldn't get your feathers ruffled if someone questions why you were posting about KJ in a 2018 prospect thread.

Now, back to the topic of the thread. 2018 top area players

21 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

My comment was about you getting bent out of shape for someone calling you out for incorrectly posting in a thread. Has nothing to do with your son. You want to make it out to be "The Millers against the World". Geesh

I didn't know I was required to hit the like button. It's something I never really got into doing.

Be proud. You should be. I have no problem with you posting that thread congratulating KJ. I just think you shouldn't get your feathers ruffled if someone questions why you were posting about KJ in a 2018 prospect thread.

Now, back to the topic of the thread. 2018 top area players

Only time i ever got my feathers ruffled was when a poster bad mouth the kids at WOS....My bad i was the 1st person EVER to post off topic in a thread on Setx....lol... Believe it or not thats the motto THE MILLERS AGAINST THE WORLD...IT MOTIVATES US AS A WHOLE TO BE GREAT....Lol....

17 hours ago, Bulldog 88 said:

Well after watching several games last year they is a few other juniors on that team that stand out ...Why do you think he stands out more than the other juniors.

Cade is the only returner that has been an all-District selection for 2 years. Freshmen and sophomore year, So there is validity to the post.

2 hours ago, longball24 said:

Please when posting players include player profile with batting average HRs velocity and 60 times. This will determine top players.

To your point Longball. As Baseballmom 09 stated, there are rankings on the Perfect Game website. It will show the national as well as overall state rankings for each player. It breaks it down to overall, position and what graduating class. There are several local 2018 Grads on the list. I will put them on here in no particular order. Feel free to add someone I left off or correct spelling of names if needed.

Josh Hranicky LHP 2018 PNG

Braydon Credeur RHP 2018 Nederland

Holden Lane RHP 2018 PNG

Brett Payne RHP 2018 Lumberton

Greyson Kash 3B/SS 2018 Hardin Jefferson

Austin Bost 3B/C 2018 PNG

*Please understand, there are a lot of other local area players that should be mentioned when discussing "TOP LOCAL 2018 Players"  This is just who PG has ranked, which is respected by most, as the number one HS recruiting program.

• 2 weeks later...