Who are the top 2018 area players

Booster

10 hours ago, Areacode337 said:

Don't believe in list, believe in results.....We will see.....Kemp and Dunk from Nederland are two of the best in the area.

When you start reading rankings and believing them you become weak.

Yes I do believe they are great pitchers but the main topic was class of 2018 and those two are class of 2017 

KJ Miller (Wos)

December 27-30 he will be in Bradenton Florida @ The Baseball Factory UA Camp/Tournament...He will play against some of the Best Players in the Country while receiving professional training...He also will be auditioning to seeing if he will be a UA All American.....If chosen a UA All American he will play in the UA All American Game @ Wringly Field in June

On 12/20/2016 at 2:28 PM, Kj Dad said:

KJ Miller (Wos)

December 27-30 he will be in Bradenton Florida @ The Baseball Factory UA Camp/Tournament...He will play against some of the Best Players in the Country while receiving professional training...He also will be auditioning to seeing if he will be a UA All American.....If chosen a UA All American he will play in the UA All American Game @ Wringly Field in June

Lamar needs to just go ahead and grab him for football and baseball. He is a special talent in both sports.

KJ Miller (Wos)

isn't kj class of 2017 not class 2018?

Funny you say that, so im guessing 3k to much for you to send on your kid? Thats why me and you are 2 different people..I will spend whatever on my kid to play the best and get the best training...Baseball is a sport where you spend alot of money to get the best out your kid right???? Also spent alot of money for a personal trainer for him...I can say its been some WELL SPEND MONEY...LOL...To bad your opinion doesn't apply too me

On 12/24/2016 at 6:04 AM, oldman said:

If my memory is correct (at my age you never know) ...... There is a cost to play on the UA teams if selected.     Was something like $4000 .....

just like all the baseball factories...... Pay to attend

Nothing Free and if it is i can only imagine....Im a firm believer you get what you pay for....

KJ Miller (Wos)

When will the decision be made if he made it?