West Orange Stark vs Navarro State Semifinal

tennisbc

On 12/5/2016 at 9:28 AM, losteraussie said:

I too believe it has outlived itself these days. But in 2007 I witnessed LH beat the ever loving snot out of Gilmer with it. They never threw a pass the whole game. Probably the only State game ever played where a team never attempted a pass.ย 

Liberty Hill ran the Slot T to perfection. ย They were far and away the bestย team I have ever seen run this offense. ย ย 

If Navarro really runs this offense the right way they could give WO-S a decent game. ย But you just can't stop this WO-S offense.

I have been watching WO-S for 30 years now. ย This is their best offense yet. ย Too many weapons. ย Very much like Gilmer and Navasota of the last few years.

The defense is outstanding for sure. ย Not sure I would say it was the best they have had in the years I have watched them. ย  I would rank this one 3rd behind 1987 and 2012.

I have to say that this offense is not as vertical as some of the awesome Gilmer or Navasota offensives, but it sure is fun to watch and see who breaks the next 50 plus yard toss and run or blast up the middle. ย I have to say all 3 of these great teams' offenses are pretty much out of the same mold..it doesn't matter if it is 3 and 30 there is no guarantee you can make them punt. ย 

IMO,ย third best defense ever and best offense ever..yeah I think this is the best overall team I have seen at WO-S.

(I just hope it is Gilmer and WO-S in the finals..that will be a great game and I know WO-S is wanting some revenge!)

4 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Let me just throw this out there.I'm kind of tired of hearing how good this slot t team is and that they are the best team we will face to date.Like coach T says " you don't bring a mule to the Kentucky Derby " so who ever we would have got to play they wouldn't be no mule.Now I said all that to say this.This Mustang team will be the best team Navarro will have faced.Can I get an amen.lol

It can be said and doesn't mean anyone thinks Navarro is going to come out of the game with a win. It is fact they will be the best Slot T team WOS has seen but with that said, i still have WOS winning by at least two TD

21 minutes ago, Gabe said:

It can be said and doesn't mean anyone thinks Navarro is going to come out of the game with a win. It is fact they will be the best Slot T team WOS has seen but with that said, i still have WOS winning by at least two TD

I'm not sure how comparable Kennedale and Navarro are athletically.ย  I've only seen Navarro highlights and highlights do not tell the tale. ย However, I did watch the WOS vs Kennedale gameย in person. ย Many of my friends could not go so we talked on the phone at halftime. ย WOS was shutting Kennedale out but I told them it would not end in a shutout. ย That this was a dang good team.

Both are in their respective divisions semifinal....if Navarro is better than Kennedale, then this will indeed be a dogfight. ย Kennedale has a monster at LB/DEย that I believe is going to Ohio State. ย Against him and that D, WOS still put up 45.

Since this is a message board of opinions.....I think the heavier burden lies on the Navarro defense. ย If they contain/slow down theย WOS offense,ย then it allows them to keep running. ย If WOS imposes their will offensively,ย then it will be a track meet that Navarro can't keep pace with.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Heena
    Newest Member
    Heena
    • I may be wrong, but I think it was 2 F16s.ย 
    • So far the high dollar Hader hasn't shown me anything except giving up runs in releif.ย  Stros had a chance last night be he took care of that.ย  We'll see
    • Great decision by BISD Congrats Coach Thomas!!!!
    • High Profile Call girls in Dubai 0507757241 Dubai Call girls #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
    • Call girls Service in Dubai 0544017141 Dubai Call girls Serviceย  #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
  • Topics