West Orange Stark vs Navarro State Semifinal

tennisbc

Watched some of the game on Texan live between Cuero and Navarro. Navarro runs the Wing/slot very well , just like all of those teams they chew up the clock . Nothing we have not seen and beat many times . Size wise , looks like we matchup better with them than our last few opponents. Going to watch more of it over the week end .  At first glance , if WOS plays to their potential we will be at AT&T on Dec 16 at noon. Probably facing Gilmer .

Good morning Mustang galaxy. Great win  last night but this what I want to say now that we are in the semifinals I can finally let you guys know what's  the deal is, glimer has been running there mouth ever since week 6 saying that their regular season games was going to be tougher than our first 4 playoffs games but I didn't see any teams that they have played to be eye poping and we would have beat Carthage so I don't know why they think we couldn't come over there and run through their district.But I will say this,  if we meet them again in the state championship we won't give it to them like we did 2 years ago I promise you that!

1 hour ago, tennisbc said:

Cuero was supposed to have a good defense, I guess they could not stop there running game. Is Navarro any better running than Bellville or Liberty or any other running team we have faced?

Their  probably good as cal allen was running the ball that year we play them in 2000 at  the great astrodome Boy I miss the dome 

8 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

So they are quicker and faster than any team we have faced that runs in your opinion.

Yes but our defense will make them look average the key is no 6 or 7 gains on  first down for them we get up by 21 I think they will panic and put it in the air some and that's where we should run away it but we have to win first down all night long 

23 minutes ago, skipper said:

heads up smart football the key will be out LBs staying on there feet and READ BABY THEN LIGHTS OUT.friday night I saw a ton of HOLDING by giddings the big cats could not stop the mustangs speed all over the field  lets see how we can slow them down  -------------------------------------SMART FOOTBALL READ READ READ

As KjDad would say PYP 112%. Turn up!