Liltex

bronco pride

Prayers to the Griffin Family. I had the pleasure to meet Tex in Nederland @ the SETX Football show. He & Aggie greeted me like we'd known each other for years. Truly a Great Supporter of HS Sports. Mr Griffin you certainly have shown us All how to back your Team regardless of situations. You will certainly be missed. From one supporter to another, Thank You.

So sad.. I just seen him and his wife at the Dayton-Lee Basketball game. He was kind, and giving. Would help anyone who needed it if he could. He was a true Dayton Bronco fan. A former Bronco himself. He loved high school football. Loved talking and watching Friday Night Lights. No matter who was lined up on the playing field. He will be missed by many. I pray peace and comfort for his wife and family. RIP my friend. I will miss you. 

8 hours ago, bronco pride said:

Bobby otherwise known as Liltex has gone to see his maker. He loved his family,  friends and was an avid high school football fan. He will be sorely missed. Please keep his wife and family in yours prayers.

O wow he will be missed. Praying for his family.

Mr. Bobby will be greatly missed. He was the heart of Bronco country and a diligent athletic booster supporter. There are no shoes to fill his many roles. He loved all Broncos and was loving and supportive to all. What a heartbreaking shock to learn of his passing this morning. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. I know we will all miss his posts on this forum. 

I remember the first time I met Tex at a PNG GCM game in Baytown.  I was sitting there talking to some friends from PNG and he was sitting 2 rows down.  He turned around and said, you're from Crosby, you must be Cal.  I'll miss our friendly banter, dinner bets, and red vs purple shirts bets.  Most of all I'll miss a buddy of mine I met though here and such a loyal caring man that truly cared about his school and the kiddos.  Next year when Crosby plays Dayton, I'll wear purple for you my friend!  You'll be missed by many in the community and you left such a positive mark.  With a heavy heart your family is in my thoughts!

On 12/2/2016 at 9:21 AM, bronco pride said:

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

I remember the first time I met Tex at a PNG GCM game in Baytown.  I was sitting there talking to some friends from PNG and he was sitting 2 rows down.  He turned around and said, you're from Crosby, you must be Cal.  I'll miss our friendly banter, dinner bets, and red vs purple shirts bets.  Most of all I'll miss a buddy of mine I met though here and such a loyal caring man that truly cared about his school and the kiddos.  Next year when Crosby plays Dayton, I'll wear purple for you my friend!  You'll be missed by many in the community and you left such a positive mark.  With a heavy heart your family is in my thoughts!

He would be proud of you wearing his purple. Awesome gesture...

2 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Ok so.. You just made me cry! Bobby would be honored, you wearing purple. Im sure he will be smiling when you do.