6A # 1. S.A. Wagner vs 4A #2 Silsbee

TopDawG52

Hope the big fellow can run run run. If not it's  going to be a long game for him. Silsbee is going to come to play you can bet on that.! Just wacth some videos on Wagner they are a pretty slow playing team but the big #25 is tall but he is very slow up and down the court. They remind me of Levelland.But I'm sure their much better tho" being #1 in 6A  :)

Jackson is the real deal.  He can score on all levels but not a GREAT SHOOTER!!!  great defender and excellent passer. Not sure about the rest of the team but he will be ready. This could be like the silsbee bush game last year. My prediction is Sig will scratch his Kentucky platoon imitation substitution system. It's no scoring on the second group other than bush. Everybody else plays the same. Drive to the basket. If he plays that second team a lot. And they play zone. = SILSBEE LOOSES!!! Big 

4 hours ago, Phi4:13 said:

Jackson is the real deal.  He can score on all levels but not a GREAT SHOOTER!!!  great defender and excellent passer. Not sure about the rest of the team but he will be ready. This could be like the silsbee bush game last year. My prediction is Sig will scratch his Kentucky platoon imitation substitution system. It's no scoring on the second group other than bush. Everybody else plays the same. Drive to the basket. If he plays that second team a lot. And they play zone. = SILSBEE LOOSES!!! Big 

He can't be any better than that pg for Houston Christian.