22-5a MVP ROSCHON JOHNSON HIGHLIGHTS 2016! PNG FANS and RJ FANS

RoschonsBigBro

THE REIGNING 22-5a MVP

2016-2017 Port Neches-Groves Soph. Dual Threat QB Roschon Johnson Complete Highlights

STATISTICS:
2,364 yards on 147 of 228 passing with 29 touchdowns and six interceptions 

246 rushes for 1653 yards and 26 touchdowns

I compiled this video for Shug, myself and for any PNG fan or person that loves the football player that is Roschon Johnson. Let me know what you all think. Feel free to share on your own social media.

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I just hopes he don't do that in 2 games next year..   Lol

lol Naw Soulja its bigger and better things next season so strap up. I expect an improved overall game and more consistency this year. Plus schools are watching. We are on a mission.

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yep...  there's a bigger thicker RB coming...  not as fast, but great vision, great feet, and he's a load...

Good. Hope they can pull it off. As for Central, being that yall are district rivals, I hope yalls season goes well except when you play us. Will there be a new coach?

B4 the season started i stated that. RJ was gonna be the best thing to come out PNG..Including being better then Dustin Long...An most laughed and thought i was blowing smoke up their ARSE....I've been knowing RJ /his father since RJ youth football years..Plus my boy KJ trained with RJ and Bevil his 8th Grade year...Alot of people fail to realize RJ trained with George (QB Guru) Whitfield for a summer..RJ keep making them a believer kid,  proud of you.

User Actions
  Follow
This is the hidden content, please

r_johnson1 Retweeted SportsCenter

Would be a dream to play for

r_johnson1 added,

CyM9VEZVQAAwgRG.jpg
SportsCenter @SportsCenter
BREAKING: Texas will hire Houston's Tom Herman as its next head coach, and a release is expected later Saturday. (via @CFBHeather)

8:59 AM - 26 Nov 2016
0 replies2 retweets36 likes

Retweet

More

11 minutes ago, Kj Dad said:

B4 the season started i stated that. RJ was gonna be the best thing to come out PNG..Including being better then Dustin Long...An most laughed and thought i was blowing smoke up their ARSE....I've been knowing RJ /his father since RJ youth football years..Plus my boy KJ trained with RJ and Bevil his 8th Grade year...Alot of people fail to realize RJ trained with George (QB Guru) Whitfield for a summer..RJ keep making them a believer kid,  proud of you.

He had a great year this year and seems to be the real thing.

The Dustin Long reference - well wait and see what he does on the college level A&M SHSU records set.

Hope he does well.  One thing Faircloth will make sure he sets passing records for himself and Johnson.

Hopefully the Dawgs can take back the crown next year.

One thing about watching the kiddos grow up at PN and Groves you have an idea way ahead of time who to be looking out for and what to expect. Ill talk a brief bit here. The whole 9th grade team is stout. Very very good team. The 8th grade A  team at PN excluding what Groves has will be stout losing 1 game in 2 years. They are explosive on offense. Austin Bost little brother is a very unique lefty who can throw the ball really really well for an 8th grader. Then the RB duo on that team is superb. Watch out for these kids Roschons senior year. The one RB is extremely talented and he will be playing as a soph most likely in the backfield behind Roschon withj Gavin Desalotte. The future is bright. Back to the man of honor in this post. Roschon was on my brothers sons team in junior football. They were dominate. I have been watching for him for several years. The abilities of Adam Morse (Lamar now) kept the uproar of Roschon quiet at PNG until after last season. We had the one Roschon sighting against Ozen last year for a few plays. Most in PNG new he was going to be a star. Just had to wait until his time arrived. Congrats Roschon and family this is a well deserved honor.

No doubt, he is one of the best Sophomore Qbs I have seen to come thru PNG for sure. IM not gonna compare him to Long as each has their own style of Play and different style of coaching to play for. One thing for sure is he can get it done with his legs or his arm, I will take it however he decides to do it lol. He is a gamechanger and as for Ned well that trophy will stay at the Rez for a while the way I see it lol.