MY RANT OF THE COVERAGE AREA,SO TO SPEAK

pakronos

want to use this time to bring up a dead horse and the same stuff i preach in general. THE COACHING IN THIS AREA SUCKS. i'll use PAM game today as an example. Temple didn't do ANYTHING fancy. they barley was winning games this year, but they looked polished. nothing looked like a mistake. ANY LOCAL TEAM, including PNG, that think this was a good run for your team is smoking the same bong that Kenny ray, Neumann, faircloth, Matthews, forman and any coach in Jefferson county or in the region(you know what I mean). you look at the teams that beat ALL our teams. you saw a totally different product on the otherside. I don't think those kids are no better than the ones we all support. but this mediocre of football we accept is plain dumb. I don't, but the majority of people on this board pride themselves on DC...beating a cross town rival...getting so many players in D1 schools...etc...the Manvels, Tempels, Marshalls, etc...DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT. IT'S A WAY OF LIFE!! Katy I'm willing to bet come Monday it's like august have started. weight rooms should be clanking away. come summer, wr and qb's need to have sleep overs and work together.. WITH THE PLAYBOOK. OL and DL need to be in camps learning technique...but hey as long as everyone makes the playoffs in cupcake world, make it to the 2nd and 3rd rd...it's all honky dory...THATS A LOSERS MENTALITY AND WE NEED TO GET EVERYONE A PARTICIPATION TROPHY!!! DEMAND MORE OF THESE COACHES!!!! PAM ran the same plays over and over...they look like sand lot plays!!!!! PAM and PNG looked good, but NEITHER played ANYONE. Johnson looked slow against PAM and was sacked 7 times. BF made no adjustment. read the PASNOOZE where PAM DC admits he dial the defense back when a comfortable lead is obtained..like a 31-14 lead in the fourth and looked what had happen. almost ended in a loss!! I will give LN this. he don't make DUMB decisions, he knows where to play people, but that's about it. maybe the talent he has is overwhelmed when he gets to the 3rd rd?? idk, but this HORRIBLE!! 

WOS- you are in a different convo. it's just you guys are fortunate to have great coaching with nice athletes....that play boo boo teams, which you can't help that. it is what it is. you guys don't see any real comp till rd 4 or 5 lol....enjoy it...

21 minutes ago, pakronos said:

want to use this time to bring up a dead horse and the same stuff i preach in general. THE COACHING IN THIS AREA SUCKS. i'll use PAM game today as an example. Temple didn't do ANYTHING fancy. they barley was winning games this year, but they looked polished. nothing looked like a mistake. ANY LOCAL TEAM, including PNG, that think this was a good run for your team is smoking the same bong that Kenny ray, Neumann, faircloth, Matthews, forman and any coach in Jefferson county or in the region(you know what I mean). you look at the teams that beat ALL our teams. you saw a totally different product on the otherside. I don't think those kids are no better than the ones we all support. but this mediocre of football we accept is plain dumb. I don't, but the majority of people on this board pride themselves on DC...beating a cross town rival...getting so many players in D1 schools...etc...the Manvels, Tempels, Marshalls, etc...DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT. IT'S A WAY OF LIFE!! Katy I'm willing to bet come Monday it's like august have started. weight rooms should be clanking away. come summer, wr and qb's need to have sleep overs and work together.. WITH THE PLAYBOOK. OL and DL need to be in camps learning technique...but hey as long as everyone makes the playoffs in cupcake world, make it to the 2nd and 3rd rd...it's all honky dory...THATS A LOSERS MENTALITY AND WE NEED TO GET EVERYONE A PARTICIPATION TROPHY!!! DEMAND MORE OF THESE COACHES!!!! PAM ran the same plays over and over...they look like sand lot plays!!!!! PAM and PNG looked good, but NEITHER played ANYONE. Johnson looked slow against PAM and was sacked 7 times. BF made no adjustment. read the PASNOOZE where PAM DC admits he dial the defense back when a comfortable lead is obtained..like a 31-14 lead in the fourth and looked what had happen. almost ended in a loss!! I will give LN this. he don't make DUMB decisions, he knows where to play people, but that's about it. maybe the talent he has is overwhelmed when he gets to the 3rd rd?? idk, but this HORRIBLE!! 

WOS- you are in a different convo. it's just you guys are fortunate to have great coaching with nice athletes....that play boo boo teams, which you can't help that. it is what it is. you guys don't see any real comp till rd 4 or 5 lol....enjoy it...

I can't speak for everyone else but I can speak for my own.  Under Roschon, PNG has done this starting this past summer. Idk how it was with the other kids so I can't speak on that.  He rounds up receivers and backs through spring and summer for practice all the time and when there is no one, he is there throwing or running by himself at the Rez. He has been doing that probably since middle school. I, my family, his team and the community driving by can vouch that. 

I feel like our weaknesses just caught up. PNG had trouble with speed on D and it caught up to them. Plus the turnovers and injuries didn't help. With PAM we already knew coaching can be an issue and that the QB can't carry the team against a quality opponent. Losing Hines was huge and I feel like that cut a lot out of their game plan for whatever reason cuz they were doing the same plays over and over. The Titans have rode Hines all year and Harrison has been able to to take advantage when Defenses key in Hines so hard. I felt if the Titans got down by too many they would of course have to throw, and I didnt see him making too many pressure throws in big situations. The play calling didnt help him there either though

Sounds like to me you need to stop crying and start coaching.....You do know its a hell of a lot easier to coach from the bleachers or couch. Temple was probably just a better team, they are usually pretty good ??? Geez lets fire all the coaches, HS coaches don't get paid near enough to listen to this _hit !!!! wow what a comment

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Dang....someone is upset, because his team was smoked today.  It's just HS football.  Guess what, our teams get to do it again next season with some experienced and new an excited players.  Some teams may lose in the first round next season or compete in round 4-5.  I know one thing for sure, everyone in 22-5a will be playing for 2nd place in district, because them "fake Indians" will win District the next four years.  

11 minutes ago, Lamar1996 said:

Dang....someone is upset, because his team was smoked today.  It's just HS football.  Guess what, our teams get to do it again next season with some experienced and new an excited players.  Some teams may lose in the first round next season or compete in round 4-5.  I know one thing for sure, everyone in 22-5a will be playing for 2nd place in district, because them "fake Indians" will win District the next four years.  

Nope, think again and I WILL take that wager. I like our chances with what we have coming up the next four years. One player doesn't make a team. Besides, y'all owe us two in a row in Vidor.

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Quirante and  Leckelt gone  right?  And you still think what you think?  Lol

Yes, we have some good kids coming up including the FASTEST Vidor team ever (yes, you heard me say that), this year's freshman class. What did y'all have us ranked this year, right outside the playoffs? How about district champs...let's see how it all plays out. I like our chances with a stable coaching staff which we didn't have after the 2012 playoff season losing Dubois and some other coaches. I'm not handing district championships out to anybody. My part of that wager stands pat.

18 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Nope, think again and I WILL take that wager. I like our chances with what we have coming up the next four years. One player doesn't make a team. Besides, y'all owe us two in a row in Vidor.

Since the good old days of youth football, RJ and team have yet to lose a game against any District challenger.  PAM broke that this season, but they were the better team that night.  The two classes of players behind RJ have crazy talent coming up.  If you think that your freshman team of players will get you to the promise land, well think again.  Those boys are good, but we are just that much better. 

2 minutes ago, Lamar1996 said:

Since the good old days of youth football, RJ and team have yet to lose a game against any District challenger.  PAM broke that this season, but they were the better team that night.  The two classes of players behind RJ have crazy talent coming up.  If you think that your freshman team of players will get you to the promise land, well think again.  Those boys are good, but we are just that much better. 

My wager stands, make it light on yourself. You won't win the district four years in a row. I run the scoreboard in Vidor, BTW. Your crazy freshman talent lost to our crazy freshman talent.

6 minutes ago, Lamar1996 said:

Both Vidor and PNG are loaded with young talent. It should be some real battles in the years to come.