3 Alabama - 1.01B

4 Michigan - 924.6M

5 Notre Dame - 913.4M

6 Georgia - 891M

7 Oklahoma - 885.5M

8 Auburn - 871.9M

9 LSU - 852.4M

10 Tennessee - 727.8M

Attention aggy:   Borrow more money in 2019 - you can make the list again....

It’s always good for recruiting rankings when you can create your own 4 stars just by talking to them.  

Hookfin signed with Texas over Baylor, Illinois, Minnesota, & Alcorn St. Texas calls and his ranking shoots up over 1,000 spots in a few weeks. 

This is the hidden content, please

Owens jumped up 556 spots and picked up another star a few days after committing to Texas.  He chose them over powerhouses such as Boston College, Brown, UH, & Baylor.

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

It’s always good for recruiting rankings when you can create your own 4 stars just by talking to them.  

Hookfin signed with Texas over Baylor, Illinois, Minnesota, & Alcorn St. Texas calls and his ranking shoots up over 1,000 spots in a few weeks. 

Owens jumped up 556 spots and picked up another star a few days after committing to Texas.  He chose them over powerhouses such as Boston College, Brown, UH, & Baylor.

You big mad or little mad? 

If Texas sucks so bad why does their recruiting ranking even matter?

14 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The little birdies said you were full of BS, bird sh*t

Quit worrying about things that don't matter.

Worry about Cold Fusion, the Internet, and how to beat TEXAS!!!

16 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

You big mad or little mad? 

If Texas sucks so bad why does their recruiting ranking even matter?

Not mad.  Just thing it’s funny.  One of these is not like the other 

Quote:

The jump from Owens' junior season to senior season film was eye-popping. He showed fluidity and effortless athleticism throughout practice at the All-American Bowl that was rare. Owens may legitimately be the best all-around athlete in the entire 2019 cycle. At 6-foot-3, there's so much that a talent like that can develop into. 

From September to January he went from being a 3 star to 5 star and their main reason is "there's so much that a talent like that can develop into". He's one of the best recruits in the nation because what he can be, not what he is right now.

Let's compare and contrast the top 2 Safeties in the nation based on their offer list. 
#1 S - Daxton Hill (23rd)
#2 S - Tyler Owen's (24th)

Daxton Hill #1 Safety nation
This is just 16 of his 26 offers. Every blue blood program, playoff team, and every team that makes an argument to be ranked within each and every season. 

Tyler Owens #2 Safety in the nation 
These are the 14 offers he has....

Need I say more?

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Not mad.  Just thing it’s funny.  One of these is not like the other 

Quote:

The jump from Owens' junior season to senior season film was eye-popping. He showed fluidity and effortless athleticism throughout practice at the All-American Bowl that was rare. Owens may legitimately be the best all-around athlete in the entire 2019 cycle. At 6-foot-3, there's so much that a talent like that can develop into. 

From September to January he went from being a 3 star to 5 star and their main reason is "there's so much that a talent like that can develop into". He's one of the best recruits in the nation because what he can be, not what he is right now.

Let's compare and contrast the top 2 Safeties in the nation based on their offer list. 
#1 S - Daxton Hill (23rd)
#2 S - Tyler Owen's (24th)

Daxton Hill #1 Safety nation
This is just 16 of his 26 offers. Every blue blood program, playoff team, and every team that makes an argument to be ranked within each and every season. 

Tyler Owens #2 Safety in the nation 
These are the 14 offers he has....

Need I say more?

Looks like some big schools missed out on a 5 star player. 

Whittington was bumped to 5 star as well. 

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

TxHoops post there more than me 

I’m better liked there for sure ;)   Haven’t posted there or even visited in about a year.  Only one kid left playing there and the whole site lost its luster when the rivalries board died when aggy tucked tail and ran.  But I like Looch and the site was one of the standard bearers for the fan message boards.  I also miss my guy Jorts though.  First class poster and a darn fine lawyer.  

But you’re right @Whoopi Goldberg's Lips   I did notice Mack recycling a lot of their material on this site...

16 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Texas’ class went from #9 to #5 this week without adding a committ.

Who cares? Recruiting class rank means nothing, you have to actually play the games. Why does where Texas stands in recruiting rank bother you so much? I have no idea where Aggie ranks, it's irrelevant to me. Again, why do you care about petty stuff about Texas?

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Who cares? Recruiting class rank means nothing, you have to actually play the games. Why does where Texas stands in recruiting rank bother you so much? I have no idea where Aggie ranks, it's irrelevant to me. Again, why do you care about petty stuff about Texas?

The dude on that Twitter status, Rude Dawg, is an idiot.