Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The charges were dropped and they both agreed in court that no violent acts were committed.  You’ve convicted him in the court of public opinion just like most of the media.  

I think they are both crazy and let a nasty divorce go public.  No telling what really happened, but He’s not helping his cause by this stunt today.  He is mad at Herman and McMurphy though.  Not much mention of Urban in his past tweets

That memorandum they signed in exchange for an order that won’t let him go near her (without being immediately arrested) dealt with violating a previous no contact order (which doesn’t have the teeth of a protective order).  What they signed was no violence occurred that particular night of the violation.  

I don’t think there’s much doubt the dude’s a wife beater.  But he does do a decent job of proclaiming innocence and getting “some” to buy into it.   If he’s confirmed anything tonight, it’s that he’s an unstable, delusional nut job.  

That being said, I have no idea whether his ex is crazy or not.  Sometimes birds of a feather and all.  

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

2 things that I can assure you are happening:

1) his ex-wife’s lawyer is getting carpal tunnel’s from all the screen shots he’s been taking; and 

2) his own lawyer has been sent to voice mail numerous times.  

He hasn’t really bashed his ex in this.  It’s all about Tommy Tug Me & Michelle.  

Happy Ending Herman could sue him, but I seriously doubt he would want to go through discovery and air all of this in court under oath.  

33 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

He hasn’t really bashed his ex in this.  It’s all about Tommy Tug Me & Michelle.  

Happy Ending Herman could sue him, but I seriously doubt he would want to go through discovery and air all of this in court under oath.  

Sweet Jesus.  You really can’t be as slow as you play on the internet.  I know aggy has gone open enrollment now but there were “some” standards when you went there.  I would spell it out for you...

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Kinda like people claiming degrees “under oath”

20 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Sweet Jesus.  You really can’t be as slow as you on the internet.  I know aggy has gone open enrollment now but there were “some” standards when you went there.  I would spell it out for you...

Did I say something incorrect?

If it’s all totally made up then Herman should sue the hell out of him.  If parts of it are true then Hand Job Herman may be better off letting it go so it all doesn’t come out in court.  

15 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

If it’s all totally made up then Herman should sue the hell out of him.  If parts of it are true then Hand Job Herman may be better off letting it go so it all doesn’t come out in court.  

Yes.  Yes you did.  And with each passing post, I am seeing more and more Blinn.  And I see you weren’t “playing” dumb.  

Soooo, let me spell it out for you.   There are small children involved.  Mom has consistently claimed Dad is unstable.  Dad has Twitter.  

As for Tom suing Zach, that’s a super dumb idea (even if it’s all made up) for a multitude of reasons, all of which would obviously take an eternity to explain to some. 

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Well, I don't think Discovery works how you think it works...

24 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Soooo, let me spell it out for you.   There are small children involved.  Mom has consistently claimed Dad is unstable.  Dad has Twitter.  

As for Tom suing Zach, that’s a super dumb idea (even if it’s all made up) for a multitude of reasons, all of which would obviously take an eternity to explain to some. 

Dad has consistently claimed Mom is unstable as well.  He gets his kids unsupervised, so the courts must not think he’s too unstable.  

I said it would be dumb for Tom to sue multiple times.  Tom would have way better lawyers if Texas backed him and aren’t looking for “cause” to get rid of him.  It still wouldn’t be worth it to air everything in court.  

I dont see how Zach Smith gets another decent job ever after all of this.  Although he could make a good chunk from Michigan fans if he gives up Urban.  They are already offering to pay him.  That may be his only option.   

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Ok. Cool, hook'em!

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Dad has consistently claimed Mom is unstable as well.  He gets his kids unsupervised, so the courts must not think he’s too unstable.  

I said it would be dumb for Tom to sue multiple times.  Tom would have way better lawyers if Texas backed him and aren’t looking for “cause” to get rid of him.  It still wouldn’t be worth it to air everything in court.  

I dont see how Zach Smith gets another decent job ever after all of this.  Although he could make a good chunk from Michigan fans if he gives up Urban.  They are already offering to pay him.  That may be his only option.   

You unintentionally almost solved this apparently complicated riddle in the first paragraph.  NOW go back and reread the first post of mine that you quoted.  THEN reread your first paragraph here.   I THINK you can solve it from there. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

You unintentionally almost solved this apparently complicated riddle in the first paragraph.  NOW go back and reread the first post of mine that you quoted.  THEN reread your first paragraph here.   I THINK you can solve it from there. 

It's like he has a moment of clarity mixed in with 10 straight hours of reading Texags.

This is the hidden content, please

Texas will face Georgia in 2028 and 2029. The Longhorns will host the Bulldogs first. Pretty good SEC matchup being put on the books.

2 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Ok. Cool, hook'em!

The one lasting thing to come out of a poor, pathetic excuse of man’s alcohol/drug-induced tirage (other than giving a few gomers semis).  That little phrase is going to sell 100k shirts and be a hashtag for years and years to come.  

So thanks for that Zach!  We’d have never known if you weren’t so self-aware you don’t mind posting when you are owned (or more likely don’t know you were).  And thanks to TH.  That was fonzie-level stuff.  

18 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

The one lasting thing to come out of a poor, pathetic excuse of man’s alcohol/drug-induced tirage (other than giving a few gomers semis).  That little phrase is going to sell 100k shirts and be a hashtag for years and years to come.  

So thanks for that Zach!  We’d have never known if you weren’t so self-aware you don’t mind posting when you are owned (or more likely don’t know you were).  And thanks to TH.  That was fonzie-level stuff.  

You’ve said multiple times in this thread that he was drunk, high etc.   Any proof to that or are you just making stuff up to make your coach look better?

He’s tweeting again this morning btw