Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

13 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

If he can’t qualify for A&M, I doubt he gets into Texas.  Marcus Banks will fill his spot nicely.   

As an athlete you do not need to "qualify" to get in to any school. Every school has waivers for ACT and SAT requirements.

Now, he has to graduate from high school and have the required high school courses. If he can't do that, Last Chance U has openings. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Banging recruiting interns and Asian masseuses behind your wife’s back makes you a hero?   Ummm ok

You know you don’t HAVE to be a walking stereotype, just because you’re an aggy?  I mean, it is a choice, right?   Do we know how OJ Simpson feels about Herman?  Or do only “some” sociopaths have credibility with the 11th & a half man?

Did produce some funny and/or interesting tweets though...

This is the hidden content, please

(he does have an audience with aggy KFC lol)

46 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

So we should automatically believe a vengeful, wife beating psycho? Did Herman do it? Maybe, but I'm not going to believe a thing out of a desperate and spiteful guy with nothing but revenge on his mind and time. The truth or lack thereof will come out at some point.

The charges were dropped and they both agreed in court that no violent acts were committed.  You’ve convicted him in the court of public opinion just like most of the media.  

I think they are both crazy and let a nasty divorce go public.  No telling what really happened, but He’s not helping his cause by this stunt today.  He is mad at Herman and McMurphy though.  Not much mention of Urban in his past tweets

53 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The charges were dropped and they both agreed in court that no violent acts were committed.  You’ve convicted him in the court of public opinion just like most of the media.  

I think they are both crazy and let a nasty divorce go public.  No telling what really happened, but He’s not helping his cause by this stunt today.  He is mad at Herman and McMurphy though.  Not much mention of Urban in his past tweets

That is true. From all accounts, his wife and him are both nuttier than a squirrel turd. I feel sorry for his kids. Whether TH did or didn't do the things DS is accusing him of, they way in which DS has shared the information makes him look pretty bad as well. I like TH and think he can do great things at UT, but if I am being honest, there is probably some truth to some of the accusations thrown his way. What a story for the media to run with though, can't wait to hear different spins on it.