Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

2 hours ago, horndawg said:

How about like this gem?

Screen_Shot_2017_09_02_at_1.30.33_PM.png

Old post

welcome back stranger, 

you must remember that my fanaticism is not fueled by wins or losses

PM19 stays busy defending Aggie pride while AAW is off golfing or sports betting somewhere

first pngband kid, now you

Getting close to games, aren’t we all glad that

This ain’t last year 

10 hours ago, horndawg said:

And are you excited about that decision or not? Or think it’ll end up as a two qb system further in season?

Sincere question, as I didn’t get to watch near as much college fb last year due to being displaced by Harvey, and our tv situation where we were.

Sam is the unquestionable leader of the Offense 

Herman had tried to get Boo to take the reins. 

Sam broke his wrist in HS and developed a bad throwing motion. This has been corrected. If he eliminate the freshman “brain farts”.

With the new rules, I think both freshmen QBs will redshirt 

Unless Murray has vastly improved, I don’t think he can get OU there. Other than that, I don’t see why you guys couldn’t win it. OSU will be breaking in a new qb this year too, right?

Yall play in Manhattan this year? Just don’t let that sneak up on you and I don’t see why it’s not possible.

4 hours ago, horndawg said:

Unless Murray has vastly improved, I don’t think he can get OU there. Other than that, I don’t see why you guys couldn’t win it. OSU will be breaking in a new qb this year too, right?

Yall play in Manhattan this year? Just don’t let that sneak up on you and I don’t see why it’s not possible.

Don’t forget about the last game of the season on Black Friday.  You don’t just waltz in to Lawrence, Kansas and come out with a W.

13 hours ago, horndawg said:

Murray wasn’t “sec good”

16 hours ago, Hook'em said:

Don't forget those are the same Jayhawks that had more BCS bowl game wins than your beloved ags in the BCS era.

True.  And it’s not like waltzing into Kyle Field with Scooter McCoy running around, beating aggys with an arm that can’t break glass from 10 yards away.  Those easy wins are tougher to find since the conference upgrade.  

On 8/18/2018 at 11:48 AM, UTfanatic said:

Year Two, 

of course not

Herman and staff have them playing faster

So do you still stand by this or ready to give him the boot if the team loses 5-6?

On the darker side, you could always sell your souls and hire Briles, I hear he’s available over in Italy or somewhere over there in Europe.