UTfanatic

Herman's Texas Longhorns

869 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Hopefully that works out and the Eskimo Hut guy bombs.  Those court transcripts were pretty ridiculous.  I really hate lawyers(sorry txhoops)

The difference between a lawyer and a catfish is that one is a bottom dwelling scum feeder. 

The other is a fish.

All message boards are fun and informative at times. Mostly they are riddled with negativity both for and against the teams they support. I know I get in my jabs. Thankfully Net Neutrality will kill the internet soon enough.

2 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

The difference between a lawyer and a catfish is that one is a bottom dwelling scum feeder. 

The other is a fish.

All message boards are fun and informative at times. Mostly they are riddled with negativity both for and against the teams they support. I know I get in my jabs. Thankfully Net Neutrality will kill the internet soon enough.

You know that y’all have to explain “net neutrality” to an Aggie. 

They have a dog for Fighting Aggie mascot!

very puzzling indeed 

On 3/28/2018 at 9:24 AM, UTfanatic said:

You know that y’all have to explain “net neutrality” to an Aggie. 

They have a dog for Fighting Aggie mascot!

very puzzling indeed 

I almost forgot the tamu Aggies did invent the “12th Man” and “cold fusion”

Just like Al Gore invented the Internet and global warming 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Does he not know aggy has Jumbo??   I would only assume not since his runner ups included Georgia, USC, Oregon, Notre Dame, etc. but not the Fighting Texas Gomers....

"Uncle Red $$$"

Seems to be all aggy has to offer. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Segregation Now
      STARBUCKS you guys will argue over any and everything. 5 day conversation.
    • HARDIN-JEFFERSON OPEN
      If you want to hire a puppet to coach football so you can stay decent at thump-thump, be my guest. I'm sure WO-S, Liberty, Silsbee and HF will really appreciate it. 
    • UIL Adds Instant Replay to Football State Championships
      If the technology exists there is no reason not to use it.  
    • UIL Adds Instant Replay to Football State Championships
      UIL Adds Instant Replay to Football State Championships FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AUSTIN, TX — The University Interscholastic League will use instant replay at all UIL Football State Championship games beginning in 2018.  UIL plays football by NCAA rules, and each year the UIL reviews exceptions to NCAA football rules through the UIL Football Rules Committee. UIL will use the NCAA rules for instant replay with two exceptions. There will be no coaches’ challenges. All reviews will be initiated by the replay officials.  Additionally, targeting will not be called as a result of a review. Targeting will only be called by the officials on the field. All reviews will take place in a replay booth, with a collegiate replay official reviewing plays.  “With all UIL State Championship football games at a single location, we have the technology and ability to utilize these powerful tools to make the state championships the best possible experience for coaches, players, officials and fans,” UIL Executive Director Dr. Charles Breithaupt said. “Instant replay will help ensure that the calls during the biggest games of the year are as correct as possible.”  Replay will not be permitted during regular season games, or during playoff games prior to the state championship.  “Because we play football by NCAA rules, which allow for instant replay, we have this opportunity. We are extremely excited to add instant replay to our state championship games,” UIL Director of Athletics Dr. Susan Elza said. “We’ve studied this topic thoroughly, and have had many conversations with officials and coaches. The consensus we’ve heard is that our game is ready for this and it will be a valuable addition.”  
  • Topics