Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

I'm aboard the Herman train too.  Look forward to seeing what he can do with this kind of talent.  And I hope Marvin Wilson is a fan because we had him with Strong, and could lose him to Bama without him. 

But can we now discuss the elephant in the room?  Does anyone else find the whole kissing his players thing with Herman a little weird?

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I'm aboard the Herman train too.  Look forward to seeing what he can do with this kind of talent.  And I hope Marvin Wilson is a fan because we had him with Strong, and could lose him to Bama without him. 

But can we now discuss the elephant in the room?  Does anyone else find the whole kissing his players thing with Herman a little weird?

Yes

21 minutes ago, TexazBall said:

I'll support him, hope he can bring these horns back to greatness..starting with good staff hires who can recruit the state and teach fundamentals as well as develop talent...

Hook'em 

All I Wanna see is our Special teams execute and Corners come down and press..lol if we can do that I know we've got better Jeez lol 

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Well, he's in Austin now. Seeing him kissing his players will be the LEAST weird thing you see.

I am excited and ready to take this baby for a spin. HOOK'EM!

5 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

All ready reading about some recruits, some QB transfer named Allen, and a knockem dead staff. 

Word is that Kyle could graduate in 3 years and be a grad transfer and have 2 years to play immediately.  He could quit on his 2nd team in as many years.(it's a joke, I wish he would have stayed at A&M and I think he got screwed over last year)

55 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Word is that Kyle could graduate in 3 years and be a grad transfer and have 2 years to play immediately.  He could quit on his 2nd team in as many years.(it's a joke, I wish he would have stayed at A&M and I think he got screwed over last year)

2 years? Wow. That changes some things.

Still not sure I like kicking Buschele to the curb. Kid had an outstanding year, but hit a wall the last few weeks.

Bring on the competition I guess.

14 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

2 years? Wow. That changes some things.

Still not sure I like kicking Buschele to the curb. Kid had an outstanding year, but hit a wall the last few weeks.

Bring on the competition I guess.

If Herman comes in with his offense, both would probably not be as good of a fit like the incoming freshman from westlake Sam Ellienger(I think that's how you spell it) he would seem to be a better fit 

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Asked the same question on another thread. Got mixed reviews. What happened to a pat on the rear? The only men I hugged were my grandfather, my dad, and my sons. Anyone else feels weird. Sure ain't gonna kiss them.

50 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Van Malone and the SMU defense brought a lot of pressure....

Good one. Kind of like losing to Miss State? You know, a conference  game a highly ranked  team should not lose in November.  We shall defer to your vast experience in this area.