Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

11 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Somebody go check on Bradshaw smh. 

Terry Bradshaw isn't the biggest fan of Texas QB Sam Ehlinger

This is the hidden content, please

He is obvioulsy confused. Texas did not have two 5 A (star) QBs. That's their little brother. 

La Tech could have gone unnoticed as some lesser opponents have done during Herman's coaching tenure. Now, they have UT's full attention. 

1 hour ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

He is obvioulsy confused. Texas did not have two 5 A (star) QBs. That's their little brother. 

La Tech could have gone unnoticed as some lesser opponents have done during Herman's coaching tenure. Now, they have UT's full attention. 

Visions of Terry Bradshaw's ass on the the tv.

Somehow his opinions don't matter.

Terry Bradshaw wasn’t even that great. If it wasn’t for Swann, Stalworth and Harris making phenomenal plays to make him look good he would have been just a backup QB. Hell, if Phil Robertson would have taken football more serious and not have decided hunting was more important, you probably would have never heard of Bradshaw. So, I don’t put much stock as to what he says about anybody.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Too early to revisit?

To me, who has a good or the "best" recruiting class is not determined by some ratings company or "star" system.  It is determined by what happens on the football field.  One of the reasons why I have never been interested in "recruiting" season.