Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Aggie literally deleted an entire thread because the sexual talk and the next day another mod posting trash again. What a loser.

Mack is so obsessed he can’t help himself.  He is a sad little man.  Honestly, I feel sorry for him.  And to Mack, let it go.  Move on like your Alma mater claims it has.  But for the love of Pete, let it go.   Not everyone can get into UT.  Everyone knows this.  That doesn’t make you less of a man.  But your uncontrollable obsession with all things Longhorn might. 

On 11/15/2018 at 6:31 AM, UTfanatic said:

Texas is now ranked #1 in the Big XII Recruiting. 

Another useless rank but showing the positive slope of Texas program. 

Gig-em

Meh, just shows if you play enough bingo, you win every now and then. Besides, we all know what Mack's 10 or so recruiting national championships resulted in. Exactly the reason I don't get too fired up about Jumbo's class. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Mack is so obsessed he can’t help himself.  He is a sad little man.  Honestly, I feel sorry for him.  And to Mack, let it go.  Move on like your Alma mater claims it has.  But for the love of Pete, let it go.   Not everyone can get into UT.  Everyone knows this.  That doesn’t make you less of a man.  But your uncontrollable obsession with all things Longhorn might. 

Most are the post on this board are degrading A&M and I’m obsessed?  It’s ok that your coach is a swinger that snorts coke off of strippers and gets happy endings from Asian Massage parlors.  Doesn’t bother me at all, but it is funny as hell. 

37 minutes ago, Lukethadrifter said:

Meh, just shows if you play enough bingo, you win every now and then. Besides, we all know what Mack's 10 or so recruiting national championships resulted in. Exactly the reason I don't get too fired up about Jumbo's class. 

The same number of Natty’s as poooooor aggy in it’s history?  Thanks for the assist. 

45 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Most are the post on this board are degrading A&M and I’m obsessed?  It’s ok that your coach is a swinger that snorts coke off of strippers and gets happy endings from Asian Massage parlors.  Doesn’t bother me at all, but it is funny as hell. 

You might want to look up the term cuckholder, Jimbo's picture is beside the definition. But we wouldn't expect you to be self aware or anything...

57 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Agree wholeheartedly Mack. Mob mentality, even when FACTS are stated like Mack's batting avg of .100, they still chime in with envy.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

If you have never snorted coke off of a stripper, have you even coached in the NCAA?

Just too bad we cant go to Austin or CS anymore and watch this football game. I had been to about a dozen of them between 1978-2012 (Yes, I was at the last one too and I still want to shoot Justin Tucker every time I see him) 

I miss it a lot. Hopefully one day, I can once again have my 2nd or 3rd helping of T-Giving Dinner over a tu-A&M game or be there in person.

6 minutes ago, Lukethadrifter said:

Just too bad we cant go to Austin or CS anymore and watch this football game. I had been to about a dozen of them between 1978-2012 (Yes, I was at the last one too and I still want to shoot Justin Tucker every time I see him) 

I miss it a lot. Hopefully one day, I can once again have my 2nd or 3rd helping of T-Giving Dinner over a tu-A&M game or be there in person.

Something we can agree on.

2 hours ago, Lukethadrifter said:

Get the facts first mor**

Mack had 1, #1 ranked recruiting class!

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

You might want to look up the term cuckholder, Jimbo's picture is beside the definition. But we wouldn't expect you to be self aware or anything...

Oh that’s right.  Jumbo’s recruiting numbers have gone down since he no longer has a hot wife playing choo choo conductor in the locker room.  

• 2 weeks later...