Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Or her.  He isn’t worried about a damn protective order either.  I would have some contingency protection if I were her.  Wife killers start out as wife beaters. 

And suddenly, the kids that he was so concerned about in yesterday's rants would become an afterthought. From a legal stance, not much a court will do to protect her other than issue a protective order. She's gonna need to call the Wolf, Jules Winfield, and Vincent Vega.

10 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I don’t know the laws for every state, but I’m pretty sure cocaine isn’t legal in any of them.   

Good grief. To echo @TxHoops , any supporting evidence to go with that allegation, Mr. Smith?

Didn't think so...

Also, if sharing some good powder with one's wife off a stripper's chest is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

9 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

I guess my comment about Aggies love Coke-Snorting Johnny got deleted. Anyway..

There was no “proof” Johnny did it.  I mean the selfies the idiot took in a Vegas bathroom with a rolled up dollar bill could have been anything.   Certainly nothing as concrete as a “tweet by a raving lunatic”...

6 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

Texas is now ranked #1 in the Big XII Recruiting. 

Another useless rank but showing the positive slope of Texas program. 

Gig-em

They finished #1 in the Big 12 in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, & 2018.  The other 3 years they finished #2 behind OU.  

Congrats on the positive slope though.  It’s worked out so well for you this decade.

52 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I want to see the pictures.  National signing day can’t get here soon enough 

This is the hidden content, please

Quote:

Some replies on BuckeyeBacker99's post from Bucknuts:

Quote:

I'm not staff but backer has brought the goods before and I have seen the staff confirm before he is connected to OSU and the real deal. Anyone else find it interesting that McTurdball releases this story right after Zach Smith goes off on twitter about the shady stuff Herman has done? Herman must have let him sleep with his wife or something to get him to post any story to deflect off his issues.

Quote:

Backer is the real deal and 100000000% not Zach. He is connected and has proven that many times with all of his past posts. He left this site to move on with his career at Ohio State.

Quote:

I posted on here some time ago that Tom Herman would get adderall and crush it up before games to snort. It was well known in the locker room that Tom loved to party and talked about going to Vegas with some of the players after they graduated to party (trip never happened). Everyone knew Tom liked the nose candy.

Quote:

I remember that. I heard he was a skiier before, but didn't know about the addy. Fast fwd, after you dropped that info, it was later found out Zach had an adderall prescription. Wonder where Tom got it?

+ 1 more quotes (click to expand)
Quote:

No, he is not. Absolutely legit connected guy

Quote:

They are swingers. It is well known.

Lots of people giving Backer **** for not releasing info, he replied this:

Quote:
Guys I'll state this as simply as I can:
A. I have a career ahead of me. My name being implicated would be a deathblow to my career. There is an unwritten rule of coaching that you don't release dirt on former colleagues. No one would touch me if I released it with my name on it.
B. I'm not going to have too. Zach will release it. If he gets cold feet and enough time goes on I will be more willing to gamble and personally release what I have to a journalist that promises to conceal my identity.
C. Even if I did release it, Tom would deny it, say the photos are photoshopped, say the girls texts we have are someone else and that it's rigged and he would deny it. If I make it clear that I have this it's likely he will deny it. Then when the facts are released that's one more thing he's guilty of that ruins his credibility. If he acknowledges what we have he may apologize, publically announce his mistakes and that would be more factual than us releasing what we have right now, because there would be no denial.
D. He is clearly scared and we have proof and recordings of him sending people to try to essentially pay Zach off in exchange for him not releasing what he has. I have info Zach doesn't even have, I don't need people knocking on my door. Nonetheless, when it comes out that he has tried paying people off it makes him even more guilty.
E. I want him to sit in his chair for awhile and helplessly think about what he's done. I want it to simmer for awhile that at any point someone could bring him down. Sitting on info is powerful.
F. Some of it could look bad on our program and I'd never do anything to hurt THE Ohio State University.
G. Reporters will see this and inherently start digging. If they find it I don't have to potentially blackball myself in the coaching community and if asked anything I can smile and decline a comment and it won't matter because they'd have everything they need.

8 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:
Quote:

Some replies on BuckeyeBacker99's post from Bucknuts:

Quote:

I'm not staff but backer has brought the goods before and I have seen the staff confirm before he is connected to OSU and the real deal. Anyone else find it interesting that McTurdball releases this story right after Zach Smith goes off on twitter about the shady stuff Herman has done? Herman must have let him sleep with his wife or something to get him to post any story to deflect off his issues.

Quote:

Backer is the real deal and 100000000% not Zach. He is connected and has proven that many times with all of his past posts. He left this site to move on with his career at Ohio State.

Quote:

I posted on here some time ago that Tom Herman would get adderall and crush it up before games to snort. It was well known in the locker room that Tom loved to party and talked about going to Vegas with some of the players after they graduated to party (trip never happened). Everyone knew Tom liked the nose candy.

Quote:

I remember that. I heard he was a skiier before, but didn't know about the addy. Fast fwd, after you dropped that info, it was later found out Zach had an adderall prescription. Wonder where Tom got it?

Quote:

No, he is not. Absolutely legit connected guy

Quote:

They are swingers. It is well known.

Lots of people giving Backer **** for not releasing info, he replied this:

Quote:
Guys I'll state this as simply as I can:
A. I have a career ahead of me. My name being implicated would be a deathblow to my career. There is an unwritten rule of coaching that you don't release dirt on former colleagues. No one would touch me if I released it with my name on it.
B. I'm not going to have too. Zach will release it. If he gets cold feet and enough time goes on I will be more willing to gamble and personally release what I have to a journalist that promises to conceal my identity.
C. Even if I did release it, Tom would deny it, say the photos are photoshopped, say the girls texts we have are someone else and that it's rigged and he would deny it. If I make it clear that I have this it's likely he will deny it. Then when the facts are released that's one more thing he's guilty of that ruins his credibility. If he acknowledges what we have he may apologize, publically announce his mistakes and that would be more factual than us releasing what we have right now, because there would be no denial.
D. He is clearly scared and we have proof and recordings of him sending people to try to essentially pay Zach off in exchange for him not releasing what he has. I have info Zach doesn't even have, I don't need people knocking on my door. Nonetheless, when it comes out that he has tried paying people off it makes him even more guilty.
E. I want him to sit in his chair for awhile and helplessly think about what he's done. I want it to simmer for awhile that at any point someone could bring him down. Sitting on info is powerful.
F. Some of it could look bad on our program and I'd never do anything to hurt THE Ohio State University.
G. Reporters will see this and inherently start digging. If they find it I don't have to potentially blackball myself in the coaching community and if asked anything I can smile and decline a comment and it won't matter because they'd have everything they need.

When I want the real news, I go to Bucknuts.