Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

21 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is a big issue.  Texas will continue to struggle unless this is fixed 

One of the crazier droughts in football is over. Connor Williams becomes the first #Texas O-lineman drafted in 10 years.  @BruceFeldmanCFB

For reference

Four A&M o-linemen drafted in the first round alone during that time. Eight OL overall.  @billyliucci

100 percent correct.  If you go back and look at Mack’s classes, he was almost cherry picking OLs every year and usually had a dominant line.  Even some of the posters on this board whose posts require a hillbilly translator can see that the OL has probably been the biggest weakness.  Hopefully we see a healthy and improved line this year.  We shall see.  

On 4/30/2018 at 10:11 AM, TxHoops said:

100 percent correct.  If you go back and look at Mack’s classes, he was almost cherry picking OLs every year and usually had a dominant line.  Even some of the posters on this board whose posts require a hillbilly translator can see that the OL has probably been the biggest weakness.  Hopefully we see a healthy and improved line this year.  We shall see.  

Hillbilly translator 

lmao:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Texas AD Chris DelConte stated last week that when Texas does a stadium expansion, it will be done right. 

Also stated that he would never follow the Aggies method to attendance records. 

1) stadium seat width shrinking 

2) temporary seating

3) free SRO tickets to anyone wearing the right color shirt

This ain’t last year 

• 1 month later...

I hope Herman isn’t following Charlie’s plan on dealing with the offense. Watson-Wickline and now Beck-Hand. I know OL was decimated and makeshift last season, so hopefully it was more that than poor planning and play calling. Just don’t want to see the same ole same.

On a different note, Wickline has been replaced by Spavital as OC at West Virginia. I need to pay better attention if all of this has been stated before.

On 7/17/2018 at 3:44 PM, TXHORN_ET said:

I hope Herman isn’t following Charlie’s plan on dealing with the offense. Watson-Wickline and now Beck-Hand. I know OL was decimated and makeshift last season, so hopefully it was more that than poor planning and play calling. Just don’t want to see the same ole same.

On a different note, Wickline has been replaced by Spavital as OC at West Virginia. I need to pay better attention if all of this has been stated before.

Herman knows offense

Charlie didn’t know the difference between West-Coast and Spread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Couple of DB’s gone.  I’m surprised Herman let Bonney transfer to Tech.   

This is the hidden content, please

Cuffey never sees the field and Bonney is a Grad Transfer! 

Twitters only get part of story. Should chase the story, not the Headline!!!

OMG

The sky is falling in Austin 

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

Cuffey never sees the field and Bonney is a Grad Transfer! 

Twitters only get part of story. Should chase the story, not the Headline!!!

OMG

The sky is falling in Austin 

Bonney started 9 games last year and 10 in 2016.  I can’t blame him wanting to go play for Kliff and have a better chance to win. 

Last 3 season 

Tech 21 wins 

Texas 17

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Bonney started 9 games last year and 10 in 2016.  I can’t blame him wanting to go play for Kliff and have a better chance to win. 

Last 3 season 

Tech 21 wins 

Texas 17

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Last 3 season 

Tech 21 wins 

Texas 17

and Kyler wanted to play for a conference championship.