Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

2 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

Now for the Haters, Enjoy the worst string of Texas football, in my lifetime 

With a few changes that Herman, Mensa man, is smart enough to figure out. 

As usual the sun is still shining burnt orange in Austin. 

Come on bowl game and extra practices 

we need the work

3 of those 6 wins came against teams that are 1-11 on the season.  Herman can keep scheduling those cupcakes and get halfway to bowl eligibility each season.  

46 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

3 of those 6 wins came against teams that are 1-11 on the season.  Herman can keep scheduling those cupcakes and get halfway to bowl eligibility each season.  

Scheduled conference opponents!

With Kelly gone and Jimbo staying what is Aggy to do?

Maybe they can invent a winner like they did with “cold fusion”

Oh well

Marvin Zindler, Eyewitness News

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

You should know all about Aggie.  You have more post than me on Texags 

I do know more about Aggie basketball than you.  Or basketball in general.  Or the ability to get free court side seats at Reed on a phone call at any time.  So in that respect, yes, yes I do.   And hoping for a great Aggie run this year in Hoops.   So far, looks good.  

10 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Not surprising.  I really thought he was their best back coming into the season.

This is the hidden content, please

No question.  I have no idea why he was used so sparingly, especially around the goal line, especially when he was effective when used.  Maybe there was a good reason but I couldn’t figure it out.  In any event, can’t blame the kid when he looked every bit the NFL type back during his first two years there.  Wish him well. 

Didn't see 6-6 coming, we let games slip away, the offense has to get better, the one good thing about all this is even with sub-par play we have the #2 recruiting class that could eventually be #1 if we get some key targets,  my only concern is we didn't get any help in our biggest place of concern (O-line & DT) . 

I can't say I'm not concerned cause I am, but we have to be 10x better next season for me to consider this hire a success , that also includes being smart as a coach and putting The kids in better situations 

Cus doesn't matter how well you recruit if you can't utilize them to winning games eventually they'll stop coming and were right back to square one 

11 hours ago, TexazBall said:

Didn't see 6-6 coming, we let games slip away, the offense has to get better, the one good thing about all this is even with sub-par play we have the #2 recruiting class that could eventually be #1 if we get some key targets,  my only concern is we didn't get any help in our biggest place of concern (O-line & DT) . 

I can't say I'm not concerned cause I am, but we have to be 10x better next season for me to consider this hire a success , that also includes being smart as a coach and putting The kids in better situations 

Cus doesn't matter how well you recruit if you can't utilize them to winning games eventually they'll stop coming and were right back to square one 

Texas was four brain farts away from a ten win season. 

Throw in the Maryland debacle and well 11 wins! Hurricane Harvey

On 11/25/2017 at 9:33 AM, PhatMack19 said:

Here we go again.. Nichols State, LA-Lafette, Florida (4-7), Arkansas (4-8), New Mexico (3-10)...

5 of Aggie's 7 Wins are against absolute garbage teams. It has been proven week after week to you, that Aggie played a significantly easier schedule than Texas. How in the hell can you actually get on here and criticize Texas' wins? 

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Here we go again.. Nichols State, LA-Lafette, Florida (4-7), Arkansas (4-8), New Mexico (3-10)...

5 of Aggie's 7 Wins are against absolute garbage teams. It has been proven week after week to you, that Aggie played a significantly easier schedule than Texas. How in the hell can you actually get on here and criticize Texas' wins? 

Aggy logic...don’t try and follow it...wil make your head hurt...you’re welcome. 

On 12/5/2017 at 10:42 AM, UTfanatic said:

All of them, this leaves plenty of excuses 

How many Aggies? 

This is the only Aggie player that isn’t playing  in the bowl game that I know of.  He was projected as a 4th round pick before this Sunday morning.  Idiot 

This is the hidden content, please