WOS vs Giddings

tennisbc

21 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

1. Old guy well passed 18

2. Why does it bother you so much lol.

3. Winners of state give me a break

Old guy? You post on sites everywhere sounding like a juvenile. Really, you're like a fly buzzing around the room that needs to be swatted. No matter, WO-S will likely win state and you'll still be saying things like this:

1) You didn't beat any good teams.

2) You had to play only one east Texas team. 

3) East Texas teams had a better strength of schedule. 

4) You couldn't handle 4AD1 teams. 

It's all been said before, and after, again, and again, and again...

So, I'm saving you the cyber space. We know what drivel will be produced from your keyboard, so save us the nonsense and go watch your team play basketball. 

And don't forget, inflate your basketballs to about 8 psi, a little different from the football, which yall are no longer using.  Hey but wait, maybe tonight you can go see a real football team in action.  If the weather is bad maybe listen to a rebroadcast of a Henderson victory earlier in the year when they were still playing. You got it goin on bruh.

2 hours ago, griff said:

Old guy? You post on sites everywhere sounding like a juvenile. Really, you're like a fly buzzing around the room that needs to be swatted. No matter, WO-S will likely win state and you'll still be saying things like this:

1) You didn't beat any good teams.

2) You had to play only one east Texas team. 

3) East Texas teams had a better strength of schedule. 

4) You couldn't handle 4AD1 teams. 

It's all been said before, and after, again, and again, and again...

So, I'm saving you the cyber space. We know what drivel will be produced from your keyboard, so save us the nonsense and go watch your team play basketball. 

WOS manhandled 3 4AD1 teams. Those same 3 teams went on in Bi-District against those high and mighty east Texas teams and one won, the other barely lost, and LCM was blown out...

Needless to say, I'm pretty sure wos could hang with them! Lol

On 12/1/2016 at 3:52 PM, WOS1986 said:

I have been watch Mustangs in the playoffs at mostly. Till I just pop my mind and realized that Mustangs players does not carry white helmet anymore. Anyone know why they are stop bring white helmet during playoffs since it will help them to see and taste the feeling. I would appreciate if you know about this. 

I can't wait tomorrow