WOS vs Giddings

tennisbc

2 hours ago, tennisbc said:

kjdad wishing for you analysis of this Regional Final and beyond. Great stadium to play at.

WOSgrad thanks, is WOS home or vistors?

Tennisbc let me help you out then. Giddings has a Lil size up front.but they're not one of the better blocking olines out there. So #25 for them  running the wildcat want get it. They do have descent size at wrs.so if they have any chance those wrs and RB would have to have there best game that they ever played. There defense can b scored on . Expect them to throw alot of quick hitches ND slants. But in the end 49 -7 .

11 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Im a guy that doesnt like blowouts even when they come from my team. it slows the game and makes it boring imo. With WOS kickin so much arse all the time do you guys ever get bored at these games? You guys literally have to wait till State to watch a competitive game.

This year's semifinals might be tough again.

30 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Im a guy that doesnt like blowouts even when they come from my team. it slows the game and makes it boring imo. With WOS kickin so much arse all the time do you guys ever get bored at these games? You guys literally have to wait till State to watch a competitive game.

Strangely enough, it doesn't get boring at all.

This game, because of the opponent, has a little something extra to it for a number of WO-S fans. We've had a history with Giddings. One of the worst (and most unecessary) losses EVER in WO-S program history came against Giddings during Earl Thomas' senior year. Some of the absolute worst offensive playcalling ever occurred that night and the better team lost. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from that game. Then there was the year we beat Giddings in another playoff game and their Head Coach at the time (Fitzhenry) refused to shake hands with Coach Hooks. Fitzhenry is long gone, but these two experiences make some of our fans want to beat the snot out of the Buffaloes. 

6 minutes ago, griff said:

This game, because of the opponent, has a little something extra to it for a number of WO-S fans. We've had a history with Giddings. One of the worst (and most unecessary) losses EVER in WO-S program history came against Giddings during Earl Thomas' senior year. Some of the absolute worst offensive playcalling ever occurred that night and the better team lost. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from that game. Then there was the year we beat Giddings in another playoff game and their Head Coach at the time (Fitzhenry) refused to shake hands with Coach Hooks. Fitzhenry is long gone, but these two experiences make some of our fans want to beat the snot out of the Buffaloes. 

Extra motivation eh, so I guess Giddings will have to get that extra strength arse whooping. I feel sorry for 4a playoffs lol they have to know it's over when WOS pops in as the next opponent. Here's to a good game for you guys and good luck on the run 

1 hour ago, griff said:

Was talking about that game at half time last night . Different O-coordinator we win that one .

5 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

No it doesn't get boring at all.

9 hours ago, drewlsu said:

I think giddings models liberty's game against WOS in this one. Very limited passing. They try to limit WOS scoring by controlling the clock. Of course it won't work, but that's the only strategy that makes it looks like a respectable score. 

Wos 49

giddings 10

Aren't Giddings' best two players at WR though? Do you think they would try some trickery and use these guys on the ground?

50 minutes ago, the409 said:

Aren't Giddings' best two players at WR though? Do you think they would try some trickery and use these guys on the ground?

When we played them, I didn't notice anyone making a significant impact at WR. 

Now, in the second half they changed a couple positions around and just ran the ball with their athletes. Mostly designed QB keepers.  I'm not sure what #25 Taylor's position is, but all he did was run the ball in the second half. Almost no passing.

this year teams that have played wo-s have tried and tried different things to  surprise the mustangs DID IT WORK  I will let you ansewer that one  as one of the news papers have said about the kids from wo-s the SPEED is just outstanding they were talking only about the  DL &OL play and love to play LIGHTS OUT FOOTBALL  buckle up your chin strap because it coming  that's the only way they play  bring heat from all over the field see you friday