WOS vs Bellville

tennisbc

We won 42-3 last year in the Quarterfinals against them.  I see a similar score if not worse.  WOS had a horrible first half in that game and only lead 8-3 at Half in 2015.  The two teams aren't that much different now other than Bellville can prolly pass a little better.

I know comparing scores isn't completely valid but they beat Bay City 14-6, Bridge City beat Bay City 39-19.  They beat Orangefield 45-21,  WOS beat Orangefield 60-0.

Their only losses have come at the hands of Wharton 23-28, Cameron Yoe 10-33 and an on-the-field loss to Stafford 0-42 which was forfeited.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

NOTWOS 33 

Bellville 14

I almost never predict a score for a WOS game, however, I do not believe the defense will NOT be so generous as they were last week. Robinson was a much better offensive team than the 14 points that they scored on last Friday night. Our defense is a load and then some.

14 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

72-7

We won't score that much in my opinion. Unless the game gets out of hand and the backups start scoring TD's. Can't tell a kid to quit, especially if they don't see much PT. The big question is will the Brahmas offense post a challenge for our D.

2 hours ago, Goblin said:

We won 42-3 last year in the Quarterfinals against them.  I see a similar score if not worse.  WOS had a horrible first half in that game and only lead 8-3 at Half in 2015.  The two teams aren't that much different other than Bellville can prolly pass a little better.

I know comparing scores isn't completely valid but they beat Bay City 14-6, Bridge City beat Bay City 39-19.  They beat Orangefield 45-21,  WOS beat Orangefield 60-0.

Their only losses have come at the hands of Wharton 23-28, Cameron Yoe 10-33 and an on-the-field loss to Stafford 0-42 which was forfeited.

yea what was that all about the forfeit