Temple vs PAM

pakronos

Gonna say no doubt this will be PAM's toughest game of the year thus far. Just going by hearsay, we should win by 2 td's or less. What I like is neither team is familiar with each other. I expect a low scoring game, under 35 points. Gotta heal up one of go to guys asap...AND STAY AWAY FROM TOO MUCH TURKEY AND DRESSING!!

25 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Gonna say no doubt this will be PAM's toughest game of the year thus far. Just going by hearsay, we should win by 2 td's or less. What I like is neither team is familiar with each other. I expect a low scoring game, under 35 points. Gotta heal up one of go to guys asap...AND STAY AWAY FROM TOO MUCH TURKEY AND DRESSING!!

What's PAM record again???

16 minutes ago, pakronos said:

If u trying to say vidor was a tough game, it wasn't. ..remember,  24-21 with 8min left and your coach pulls out his gaming controller. That was not on the boys. They stopped vidor all second half. Oh and who is at home right now???

With a Loss on your record, means there was a tough game somewhere ....All I'm saying sir

4 minutes ago, Finesser said:

Temple is a whole different monster than anybody we've played , absolutely without a doubt the best team PAM has faced so far , but like I've said before we can match up with ANY of the teams left , we'll see 

Saw a video of them playing Waco University.  They run out of that Pistol like those fake Indians.  QB has a decent arm and the RB's can scoot.  Their DB's will come up and lay a hat on you.  Of course, Mr. Vincent will take out their best receiver, #1......

On 11/20/2016 at 8:16 PM, pakronos said:

Can you give me some numbers and stats on the inured Titan? Also who will be his backup and what are his weaknesses? Give it now, or it will come out in the paper for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

yes I realize that now, its all about them and no one else I get it

That's not even close to being true, you can't let a couple of fans change your whole perception of a team. If that was the case I would hate every team within a 100 miles radius because some of their fans said something about PAM. If PAM and PNG win this week then 22-5a is legit. These will be both of our toughest tests on paper. 

That's right this week is big for both teams!! Hey no pun intended we need all the luck we can get this week also! I hope both teams win and keep going deep into the playoffs!! These teams are legit and only getting better. Both teams are on a roller coaster ride now and it's fun so good luck to PAM hope y'all win and keep going.

3 hours ago, PAT409 said:

That's not even close to being true, you can't let a couple of fans change your whole perception of a team. If that was the case I would hate every team within a 100 miles radius because some of their fans said something about PAM. If PAM and PNG win this week then 22-5a is legit. These will be both of our toughest tests on paper. 

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

yes I realize that now, its all about them and no one else I get it

I was talking about who made the original comment not a group of people. It is what it is. I won't let one or two posters change what I think of PAM. They have a really strong team and I will be pulling for them as they are our neighbors.

Big game this week , most likely the best team we've played thus far , NO disrespect to anybody in the district , but Temple got some prime studs over there , & from what I've heard make it this far regularly , so they know the protocol , as long as we stick to the script , we good , Kenny has been here before it ain't his first rodeo , so hopefully them boys come out like gang busters & take it back to P.A with a W , let's go Titans 

4 hours ago, akifan94 said:

Sfa85 is a racist that hates mid county teams. just ignore him. 

I wish I was able to control lives through legislation and banking practices, for example, but I don't run anything, therefore, I'm not racist Mr. Projector.....

Your logo is pale in comparison to the Washington football team's logo

Therefore, 'fake' indians

Anyway, stop with the projection.  It's a new day now and you should be happy......

Go Titans.......