Liberty vs Giddings

joker991

Liberty should be able to handle them.  

Watch out for #25, I think his name is Taylor.  He is like Brown but maybe a little more agile.

He was their offense in the second half against us. He came in as QB and just had designed runs for about 80% of their second half plays. 

Go get them Panthers. 

4 hours ago, drewlsu said:

Watch out for #25, I think his name is Taylor.  He is like Brown but maybe a little more agile.

He was their offense in the second half against us. He came in as QB and just had designed runs for about 80% of their second half plays. 

Go get them Panthers. 

Are you saying he could possibly be better than Brown?

Liberty will be able to move the ball IMO.  Long drives and clock management can keep #25, #11, #5, and #8 of the field.  Yes there are others that are good, not just #25.  Giddings is going to be faster.  Just except that Liberty fans and don't blame it on Thanksgiving dinner.   Giddings can throw the ball very well and can score in a blink .  This will be a good game and I will be pulling for Liberty.  

36 minutes ago, bjimbo said:

Liberty will be able to move the ball IMO.  Long drives and clock management can keep #25, #11, #5, and #8 of the field.  Yes there are others that are good, not just #25.  Giddings is going to be faster.  Just except that Liberty fans and don't blame it on Thanksgiving dinner.   Giddings can throw the ball very well and can score in a blink .  This will be a good game and I will be pulling for Liberty.  

Liberty 31-21

As for Bronco94 and family we are gonna be at Conroe supporting our neighbors, the 2016 Liberty Panthers, personally know a few dad's of some players and during the little league years a few boys not to mention any names, slack, fregia and I'm sure a few others gave Dayton little league baseball and one year at the super bowl in Hardin where the score at the end of regulation was 0-0, and ended with the Panthers winning in OT 6-0 off of a truck play executed nicely by slack. Nice call Terry Don. Well enough of the reminiscing, Good luck Panthers, and there will be only one winner on that field, so walk on that field as a winner, and walk off as one too.

On 11/20/2016 at 7:30 PM, drewlsu said:

Go get them Panthers. 

Thanks for the encouraging words! It's nice to still have 2 teams in the district still playing, and 3 teams up until last Friday, congrats to HJ on an excellent season they definitely surprised me.

And I'm watching the Giddings vs Waco Conally film right now, I guess this #25 at QB with the designed runs isn't something they just pulled out of the hat against HJ in the 2nd half because they were running him at QB with those designed runs against Conally early in the 1st quarter, so I'm guessing the Panthers will be game planning for that throughout the week. Giddings will certainly be a difficult opponent, it's the 3rd round I would expect nothing less, but with Alex Brown back healthy after the WOS game, pounding it in both playoff games with 154 yards on 10 carries in round 1, and 4 touchdowns last week in round 2 against Lorena, I gotta go with my panthers winning this one! 

The liberty crowd last week in College Station was outstanding. The fans had to drive a little over 2 hours, in a thunderstorm to get there, but they showed up, and they were loud. I was late to the game and parked and sat on the Lorena side and I haven't seen too many crowds this entire year as loud as liberty's was in that playoff game over 2 hours away from home. I'm hoping we get that kind of crowd again Friday!

15 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

Thanks for the encouraging words! It's nice to still have 2 teams in the district still playing, and 3 teams up until last Friday, congrats to HJ on an excellent season they definitely surprised me.

And I'm watching the Giddings vs Waco Conally film right now, I guess this #25 at QB with the designed runs isn't something they just pulled out of the hat against HJ in the 2nd half because they were running him at QB with those designed runs against Conally early in the 1st quarter, so I'm guessing the Panthers will be game planning for that throughout the week. Giddings will certainly be a difficult opponent, it's the 3rd round I would expect nothing less, but with Alex Brown back healthy after the WOS game, pounding it in both playoff games with 154 yards on 10 carries in round 1, and 4 touchdowns last week in round 2 against Lorena, I gotta go with my panthers winning this one! 

31/201yards 4 tds against Lorena

15 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

They did not use him at QB against us in the first half. He scored on their first play after halftime though. He makes a few more cuts than Brown, at least more than what I saw brown do against HJ.  Until they put Taylor at QB I didn't really notice how good he was. 

3 hours ago, drewlsu said:

They did not use him at QB against us in the first half. He scored on their first play after halftime though. He makes a few more cuts than Brown, at least more than what I saw brown do against HJ.  Until they put Taylor at QB I didn't really notice how good he was. 

He Supposed to be committed to Kansas State. Williams & Brown will shut him up and down.