Bridge City V.S Stafford

BC Cardinal97

59 minutes ago, baseball_101 said:

I respect your opinion, but disagree defensively we did stop them before their QB went out l, we just didn't capitalize on the opportunities we were given. Penalties hurt us. The more opportunities you give your opponent, the more points they are likely to score. I don't believe we are going to face any better talent than what we have already faced this season. I don't believe stafford is that good. But, I guess we will find out come Friday. 

I still stick to my 3TD's Stafford is better then Bay City, but good luck to your team and may you all have safe travels to and from the game. 

On 11/22/2016 at 6:10 PM, baseball_101 said:

I don't believe we are going to face any better talent than what we have already faced this season. I don't believe stafford is that good. But, I guess we will find out come Friday. 

Stafford is the most talented team we played this year. Slightly more talented than Henderson. Stafford's defense was the best 4A defense we saw this year.

13 minutes ago, robanadana said:

The ol' "we beat them by and who beat who theory"! That always works. See Vidor vs PAM.

3 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Winner gets the right to get beat by the Henderson vs Carthage winner Fri. I take Stafford cause they are almost as good as our offense. BC almost lost to Center lol. We beat them 56-0

Carthage will win so Henderson won't be a factor lol!