Bridge City vs Bay City 2nd Round

CardinalBacker

expecting Bridge City to roll in this one. Hopefully defense got some work in this week. If bridge city expects to stay alive in the next couple of weeks then the defense needs to work out there kinks and give 100% Every play. if they do that then this team has as good of a chance as anybody to be playing in AT&T come December 18.

Guest ECBucFan
On 11/12/2016 at 10:10 AM, Goblin said:

I hope BC will not be overconfident Friday night. Bay City is a formidable opponent the Cards have to take very seriously. They took Yoe down to the wire, for example.  

15 hours ago, BC Cardinal97 said:

expecting Bridge City to roll in this one. Hopefully defense got some work in this week. If bridge city expects to stay alive in the next couple of weeks then the defense needs to work out there kinks and give 100% Every play. if they do that then this team has as good of a chance as anybody to be playing in AT&T come December 18.

I'm definitely rooting for Bridge City, but you just stated a bold statement. I think Bridge City can possibly pull this game off, but i do think it would definitely end that following week. They are a good team, but not near a state championship team. You have to face reality at some point. 

22 minutes ago, Rajin Cajun said:

I'm definitely rooting for Bridge City, but you just stated a bold statement. I think Bridge City can possibly pull this game off, but i do think it would definitely end that following week. They are a good team, but not near a state championship team. You have to face reality at some point. 

Agreed. 

I am from the Houston area and watched Bay City play a few times this year. I must say in the games I watched like the Yoe and the El Campo game they should have won. Only game that couldnt have went the other way was the Stafford loss. This team is very young, talented and dangerous. If Bridge City over looks them they will be making a hudge mistake. I still think Bay City will be just as athletic as Newton and West Orange. Not saying that they are better then those teams of course but I am saying they will have those similar style athletes and be very fast. I pick them to win by a Touchdown. The Sophmore QB is a stud. 

16 hours ago, Rajin Cajun said:

I understand I said a bold statement but I won't eat my words.  I firmly believe bridge city can compete with stafford or Kilgore next week.... Especially with a healthy Cayce draper. I'm just saying don't count the cardinals out

Bridge City offence is definitely clicking on all cylinders the last few weeks. Defense has the athletes to keep up with most teams as well when their heads are in the game and limit mistakes. This team has been playing well together since they were young. When they play with heart and determination they are hard to beat. No one player will be the deciding factor whether we win or lose this game. I look for this to be a close game and if Bridge City Secondary can limit the big plays I look for Bridge City to win with Hard Nose Football.

Lets go Bridge City play with heart and determination leave it all on the field with no regrets.