F.B.Elkins vs PAM

pakronos

1 hour ago, Gabe said:

Don't know who you are talking about lol. 

And it's kinda sad this thread was at the bottom of the second page. Where the Titans and Knights fans at?

Working, well at least I have been. Sucks that I was free and ready to watch PAM today but unfortunately they play tomorrow. I might go watch PNG since I have no real plans tonight.  PAM should run through these guys. I'm sure Kenny hasn't forgotten what happened a few years back so he's going to make sure to keep his foot on the gas the whole game. If we take care of business the Temple game next week would've been the best 5a game in both divisions in my opinion if not for the possible Manvel, CP game.

8 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

You heard it here first Elkins comes out in the first half and goes up 21-0 on  Vaunted PAM. THE PAM then proceeds to have and early exit from the playoffs in their worst loss since 2 weeks ago. 

Sounds like the outcome of the FB Marshall vs Crosby game. 

8 minutes ago, nceagle said:

Loser? You talk a lot of shit.

Please clean your potty mouth lol...well did your team LOSE last night??  That makes you and the team losers...not winners. It is basketball season...and you ain't got crap to do till august...ijs...wait, come watch PAM dismantle a FB school today and become part of titanation buttercup