Woodville (10-1) vs Cameron Yoe (9-2)

6 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Well let me just responded to this @eagleswoodville#1!! First, Woodville is the district champions.  Happy for you all.  Second, lets be realistic, the final score was 31-19 and the game was played in Woodville.  Please and thank you, correct me if I stand wrong on the final score.  Thirdly @eagleswoodville#1, if you guys are that awesome why didn't you beat us by more if your team is so superior.  I am not trying to step on your toes at all but Woodville is not a traditional powerhouse in football.  How many state appearances do you all have? How many all state football players do you all have?  How many straight district championship do you all?  Woodville has had an outstanding season one for the record book !!! I am very happy for the kids and the community & as you should be proud.  I have family and friends there.  The truth is each week in the playoffs the competition gets stiffer and stiffer.  The statistics are surely in favor of Cameron Yoe but there is have been instances where lady luck has shown up.  I think you just dont need to be condescending regarding other school in the district.  This blog is about the Woodville vs. Cameron Yoe game.  Lastly, we had 6 straight district championships never forget in order to be the best you have to be the best.  You guys did beat the best Coldspring Trojans!!! Good luck on your game tommorrow night.

So exactly what statistic gives you any  reason to believe Yoe will beat us by 25+ points? Also, my point was that you were wrong about that, nothing more and nothing less. If you chose to dig too deep into it and ruffle your own feathers, then that sounds like it's your problem, not mine. Yoe may very well blow us out. I don't believe it eill happen, but I've been wrong before. Just like you have been. Which was my point. Stop connecting dots that aren't there. We appreciate the support though.

Final thoughts on game. If Woodville can throw the ball more than usual and have success they can win this game. They will not win this game just running the ball. Also their secondary has to come to play. I've seen Yoe do well against the run this year. If they protect their QB and execute. Yoe wins. This is the game the determines if the Eagles were for real this year or just benefited from a down district and a typical SETX football hype. Best of luck to both teams.

12 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Final thoughts on game. If Woodville can throw the ball more than usual and have success they can win this game. They will not win this game just running the ball. Also their secondary has to come to play. I've seen Yoe do well against the run this year. If they protect their QB and execute. Yoe wins. This is the game the determines if the Eagles were for real this year or just benefited from a down district and a typical SETX football hype. Best of luck to both teams.

Which Woodville game did you watch this year?

How bout we just wait about another ten hours and we can see if Yoe can stop Wdvl run or if Wdvl. can stop Yoe pass. Still have Wdvl 38-33...and if Yoe beats us by fifty will sleep just fine and this game has no bearing on what Wdvl has done this year.....because its been fun and great one way or the other !!! Come on Mother Nature rain, wind and cold weather will help the run game.....what

1 hour ago, jwbassman said:

Woodville hasn't faced a passing team this year, but triple that, you're hilarious 

Who have they faced that is a really good passing team. Kountze???  Get real. Y'all havent faced a team like Yoe all year. Not saying your not a good team. But to act like your not worried about the passing attack, and that y'all are going to steam roll the Yoe.  Get out of your fantasy land. 

. I don't know what kind of football you have been watching this year......but does 38-33 seem like a steam roll. Hey pancake I don't care if you have Russell Westbrook or Odell Beckham...... Eagles gonna tee it up and come after you.....come on 7:30 !!! You all just spread the field and sling her up about 70 times  

47 minutes ago, 6+4+3=2 said:

Who have they faced that is a really good passing team. Kountze???  Get real. Y'all havent faced a team like Yoe all year. Not saying your not a good team. But to act like your not worried about the passing attack, and that y'all are going to steam roll the Yoe.  Get out of your fantasy land. 

I'm not from Woodville, and I've said this will be Woodville's toughest opponent yet, but for bacon pancakes to say the Yoe will triple a 45 pt. per game avg. is just plain dumb.

Hey Eagle Fans,

Scott Loar here and set up ready to broadcast tonight's Area Round playoff game against Cameron Yoe. Pregame will start around 7:15 with the kickoff scheduled for 7:30. If you can't be in Conroe be sure to follow all the action right here on SETXSPORTS.COM the leader in sports coverage in Southeast Texas.