PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

I've seen a lot of comments about PNG fans worried Roschon is having to run the ball too much. I couldn't disagree more. He is a special talent and a tough kid.  He is shouldering the load of this team like a 4 year starter.  He reminds me of the Hurts kid from Channelview at Alabama. Roschon is a big time stud and you need to just jump on and enjoy the ride. Like he wrote on those goals, he WILL be the best qb to come out of setx when it's all said and done. Good luck tonight Indians. Make 22-5A proud!

12 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

I've seen a lot of comments about PNG fans worried Roschon is having to run the ball too much. I couldn't disagree more. He is a special talent and a tough kid.  He is shouldering the load of this team like a 4 year starter.  He reminds me of the Hurts kid from Channelview at Alabama. Roschon is a big time stud and you need to just jump on and enjoy the ride. Like he wrote on those goals, he WILL be the best qb to come out of setx when it's all said and done. Good luck tonight Indians. Make 22-5A proud!

Well the coach finally got his head out of his butt and brought up the freshman RB and he performed very very well don't think for a second that he will go back down for the rest of his high school career, kid has speed and knows how to find the endzone. You are right just let RJ do his thing, kid impresses everytime.