PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

Look I love the Indians as much as anyone on here. I have one question thats bothering me. NOT one of you have said why we will STOMP FBWRHS. I am a realist. Give me some data same stats please. I want to agree with you ,but just saying we will blow them out tells me nothing. I have been to busy with work to look and see. Anyone even know what WR runs? How many yards has their D give up this season? Are they weak or strong against the run. Can a passing team take advantage of their secondary? Does our defense match up well with them size wise? How have they handled mobile QB's this season? Does the WR offense have a strong running or passing attack? Anyone out there haves any info please share...maybe 14.2 or some other Houston area folks???????

55 minutes ago, The Icon said:

I don't think any person averaging that many interceptions a game is the answer.

The influx of moms on this board posting their nonsense is what's getting me. 

Before y'all lose it - I know everyone is entitled to post what they want.

I don't see any nonsense. She is speaking the truth. 

Another truth, posting chauvinistic comments about women....not cool.

8 hours ago, NDN06 said:

Wow. Ndn mom never said she was talking about HER kid. Perhaps she's just observant and has opinions about football just like all the rest on here.

I think she makes a valid point. I don't think having a kid that throws 3 interceptions per JV game is the answer for us at backup. 

Thank you! My son was not the QB or the kid on the bench that I mentioned so he has no idea what he is talking about. I just happen to like football and have watched those kids play for years so I know a little about them. Funny thing is, I'm sure if I was a man that comment would have been ok. I guess women aren't supposed to know what they are talking about when it comes to football. 

They will spread you out, run the QB a lot, force the safety's to acknowledge the run and then try to attack you over the middle and just slang it.  They avg @ 27 pts on offense and give up around 35.  Definitely can hurt you with speed and we must wrap them up. 

They Look to be very opportunistic on defense and capitalize on mistakes.   And just like every other inner city team, they have bigger issues in their homes to worry about rather than preparing for PNG.  

Should be a Blow out!

2 hours ago, jpg8101 said:

They will spread you out, run the QB a lot, force the safety's to acknowledge the run and then try to attack you over the middle and just slang it.  They avg @ 27 pts on offense and give up around 35.  Definitely can hurt you with speed and we must wrap them up.

They Look to be very opportunistic on defense and capitalize on mistakes.   And just like every other inner city team, they have bigger issues in their homes to worry about rather than preparing for PNG.

Should be a Blow out!

Dude get your bigoted arse off here with that foolishness

3 hours ago, jpg8101 said:

Should be a Blow out!

I am pretty sure FBWR is southwest houston and nowhere near the inner city. Your post would have been good outside that unnecessary comment.

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

Wow - thanks Hillary

Not chauvinistic - when your screen name says mom on it. It applies to overzealous dads too. Don't push your agenda on me lol!

I have no agenda and I sure as heck didn't vote for Hillary. And when you post "an influx of moms", you are referring to all the moms, not just the ones with "mom" in their name. Don't try sidestepping now bubba.

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I have no agenda and I sure as heck didn't vote for Hillary. And when you post "an influx of moms", you are referring to all the moms, not just the ones with "mom" in their name. Don't try sidestepping now bubba.

Maybe I should change my screen name so he wouldn't have such an issue with me. My point was valid and even he admitted it. His issue isn't with what I know it seems to be with who I am...or what I am. 

42 minutes ago, NDNationMom2Indians said:

No sidestepping here

I'm not a fan of helicopter parents, in this case it's an influx of moms {on this site}. In most cases before this, it's been dads. In the last few days, a lot of NDNMom(attach kids # here). My apologies for offending anyone.

Rant over

Love your kids up, please (no sarcasm intended). 

Politics has got some players on the bench .. I heard last week that we didn't have any RB left so we had to pull Bost off of Defense to play RB !! That's a load of crap !!  Good kids are being bullied by political parents !! To me that's no different than Lobbying your way around ! Best players should play !!

3 hours ago, NDNationMom2Indians said:

Lmao! I'm out of likes.. PNG big on this one and hopefully all the way!!!

4 hours ago, ndn mom said:

Maybe I should change my screen name so he wouldn't have such an issue with me. My point was valid and even he admitted it. His issue isn't with what I know it seems to be with who I am...or what I am. 

Not the case, you're taking it out of context. Sorry your feelings were hurt. 

My point was helicopter parents. In this case, multiple moms. Just as many dads as moms have said something on this board, and I'm just as irritated with them. The recent examples just so happened to be female. I couldn't care less if you were a male or female.

1 hour ago, Purple32 said:

We have a RB ...#14 .. Faircloth won't play him ! The boy is a beast !!!

Holden Lane was pulled up from JV and is a beast. They didn't use him much on JV but when they did he would carry 5 or 6 guys on his back. For whatever reason they refuse to run him much. With the situation now maybe you'll see him more.

13 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Not the case, you're taking it out of context. Sorry your feelings were hurt. 

My point was helicopter parents. In this case, multiple moms. Just as many dads as moms have said something on this board, and I'm just as irritated with them. The recent examples just so happened to be female. I couldn't care less if you were a male or female.

Well your assumptions were wrong because I wasn't even talking about my own child. My son has never and will never be the QB nor does he want to be. I simply was stating the facts about how things went down at the JV level this year, I was there to see it with my own eyes.

No need to worry about my feelings because honestly I could care less what you think. I'm a mom, I have boys and I watch a lot of football. If you don't want to hear what I have to say you are welcome to skip to the next comment. 

20 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Holden Lane was pulled up from JV and is a beast. They didn't use him much on JV but when they did he would carry 5 or 6 guys on his back. For whatever reason they refuse to run him much. With the situation now maybe you'll see him more.

Lane was a beast when he played. They would put him in with Green as his lead blocker and they were successful every time.

7 minutes ago, ndn mom said:

Well your assumptions were wrong because I wasn't even talking about my own child. My son has never and will never be the QB nor does he want to be. I simply was stating the facts about how things went down at the JV level this year, I was there to see it with my own eyes.

No need to worry about my feelings because honestly I could care less what you think. I'm a mom, I have boys and I watch a lot of football. If you don't want to hear what I have to say you are welcome to skip to the next comment. 

I wasn't even referring to you specifically. It was in reference to recent influx of moms making comments about their kids' playing time, play or how other people's kids were playing. 

Im done with it and I know you're done with it. Enjoy spending time with your kids watching football. I mean that as sincerely as possible.