PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

I don't know how yall can say we will be fine, after all the injuries we have substained it kinda scares me. I think we can win this next game but if we cant get a good rb in there and give Logan Lejune a break, we are in trouble, he was flat out exhausted last night. Losing Boast didn't help our defense either, he was doing a fantastic job on defense! does anyone know what his injury is, I saw he was on crutches limping around.

22 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I don't know how yall can say we will be fine, after all the injuries we have substained it kinda scares me. I think we can win this next game but if we cant get a good rb in there and give Logan Lejune a break, we are in trouble, he was flat out exhausted last night. Losing Boast didn't help our defense either, he was doing a fantastic job on defense! does anyone know what his injury is, I saw he was on crutches limping around.

You're a realist. Everyone else is to delusional to think all these injuries and you'll be fine.

Regardless, good luck and get the win!!

2 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

You're a realist. Everyone else is to delusional to think all these injuries and you'll be fine.

Regardless, good luck and get the win!!

Next man up... Round 2 of the Texas High School Playoffs... You only gotta be good for 4 quarters at a time.. No matter how you do it!!

5 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Next man up... Round 2 of the Texas High School Playoffs... You only gotta be good for 4 quarters at a time.. No matter how you do it!!

I agree! And I'm sure next man up is chomping at the bits to get some action.

But like you said, it's round 2 of the playoffs, next man up isn't as good as the first man up. Should cause a little concern 

3 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

+1...survive and advance.  Next man up, it's your time to go make a play.  Get focused on each play and give great effort...usually good things will happen.  Move kids up from the JV and FROSH teams...now is your time to contribute to the program, whether it be as a scout team member or on Friday/Saturday.  We need YOU for 4Q...go do it.

What does Willowridge do well...and not so well?  What does PN-G need to do to be successful next week?  For this season's playoff run, I like the saying, "next man up."

Those "in the know" please update the injuries and who gets moved up.  Tell us about our "next man up."  Thanks.

Go Indians.  Peace.

1 hour ago, 1989NDN said:

+1...survive and advance.  Next man up, it's your time to go make a play.  Get focused on each play and give great effort...usually good things will happen.  Move kids up from the JV and FROSH teams...now is your time to contribute to the program, whether it be as a scout team member or on Friday/Saturday.  We need YOU for 4Q...go do it.

What does Willowridge do well...and not so well?  What does PN-G need to do to be successful next week?  For this season's playoff run, I like the saying, "next man up."

Those "in the know" please update the injuries and who gets moved up.  Tell us about our "next man up."  Thanks.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Look on Max Preps and you can see highlights...

9 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Look on Max Preps and you can see highlights...

Im really not sure why Preston's backup jaylin isn't playing. I don't think he has a injury,but I'm not 100% sure. Not sure why Gage isn't playing,but I could be wrong and his position is HB not RB. Not much help, since I'm clueless about football,but Logan will give it his all. 

8 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Jaylin appears timid. Not sure about the others. H and R are totally different. I'm sure BF will get it sorted out this week. Live to play another game.. Thats the important thing..........

It's better to be talking about injuries and how you can win the next game, then to be sitting at home with the rest of us... Indians will find a way

One observation I would make is that PNG better figure out some kind of way run the ball with someone other than the qb. PNG plays solidly together but they don't really have anybody that will be a matchup problem for Willowridge. For instance, they were able to pressure BH with the deep ball in one on one situations. Not saying they won't scheme people open but they're not going to have any advantages personnel wise like they did in a couple of situations on BH. 

I think PNG wins the game because Willowridge isn't what you usually get out of the Fort Bend district. One of the rare times schools like PNG and Crosby will both have higher enrollment totals than their Fort Bend counterparts when they match up. PNG plays better defense than they did against BH and they probably get this one.