Gatesville 53 Robinson 35

Robinson 49 Waco Connally 29

Robinson 27 Fairfield 24

Lorena 43 Robinson 35

Robinson 61 Salado 49

Robinson 43 Mexia 21

Robinson 77 Caldwell 59

WOS vs Robinson up next

BTW Fairfield ended the season 2-8 and didn't even make the playoffs so they either matched up very well, something happened with injuries or Robinson has a weakness they exploited. Only team to hold them to less than 30 points.

53 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

Is the game set for Woodforest Stadium for sure this Friday? 

Yes TB I'm making plans to go to this game to see the Mustangs for the first time this year. I listened to the game last night between Robinson and Cladwell, and what I heard was Robinson's QB throwing at will. I'm wondering if KJDad will give us some insight about Robinson's OL.

We have scored 18 more points than Robinson, but they have allowed 412 more than we have. They lost to Lorena and a Gatesville team who lost to everyone. They might make a game of it early and score a few times, but they won't be able to keep up. We don't need a shutout. They appear to have a great offense but no defense. Our offense is at least on par with theirs, and our defense is the best in the state. 

They are a good team with a great QB/WR hookup. They have not been hit like they are about to get hit.

10 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

WO-S offense is light years ahead of anyone they have played.Our defense,well lets just say we have 8 shut outs in 11 games and that combination does not fare well for Robinson.Tight coverage and qb pressure will be the key.

I agree, I'm wondering if holding occurs while that QB is in the pocket throwing his passes, just a thought. I have total confidence in our team on both sides of the field. The playoffs are exciting.

qb is sr thrown for 3995yards and 53 tds and 5 int in 10 games . Favorite target 6ft 5 jr.92 receptions for 1937yds and 34 tds. these stats do not include last nights game.Qb moves around a lot and will take off.They run ball well with several rbs.They will move big tackle to left or right and run behind him.