Crosby 33 Vidor 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

I agree, He's pretty much keeping them going.  I have a question is there any reason why Vidor is kicking the ball  onside every time?

Because guess who is deep?  there one man team.

It's not onside kicks, it is pooch kicks.  Very dumb considering they can fair catch them.  they were practicing them before the game.

Actual onside kick is better with potentially better result.

5 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Has he not been involved in every score?  watching same game?

There's no drop off when the backup QB comes in. Netherly is playing QB but committed to LSU at receiver, the backup QB might commit to LSU to play QB. Jaiden Howard, check his recruiting profile. Kid carved up BH after Netherly got hurt. 

11 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Code Red doing what we do. Five possessions so far and 5 tds, have one called back on a holding otherwise it's 34-15. Let's keep doing what we do. If Vidor doesn't score to open the second half it's probably checkmate. 

And we are 1/2 yard away from completing a TD .   you bring up penalties,  obvious no call holding on one of your TDs.  Closer than you are giving us credit for.

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

There's no drop off when the backup QB comes in. Netherly is playing QB but committed to LSU at receiver, the backup QB might commit to LSU to play QB. Jaiden Howard, check his recruiting profile. Kid carved up BH after Netherly got hurt. 

Impressive for sure.  but we are still running all over you with three backs.

9 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Not sure I understand the onside kick by Vidor with around 2 minutes left till half. Make em go the length of the field. I will say an entertaining game. 

They need every stolen possession they can get. We also called a timeout before we received a punt but Vidor was the last team to come into the field signaling they were about to run a fake punt. Every coaching decision counts in the playoffs, we'll gladly keep taking it at the 40 though, potential TD if they kick it deep.