Is Vidor the best team in Texas ?

CCRed

Definitely not the best team in the state.. Maybe not in there on district? They were 42 to 20 better than Crosby the last time they played and if my memory serves me correctly Crosby fans were beating there chest then and telling everyone how good they were then. The only problem with that was that they were the only ones that believed it.

11 minutes ago, pirate68 said:

Definitely not the best team in the state.. Maybe not in there on district? They were 42 to 20 better than Crosby the last time they played and if my memory serves me correctly Crosby fans were beating there chest then and telling everyone how good they were then. The only problem with that was that they were the only ones that believed it.

Ya. How things change. Now Vidor is the hands down favorite to win this first round match up. 

23 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Ya. How things change. Now Vidor is the hands down favorite to win this first round match up. 

3 minutes ago, pirate68 said:

According to Crosby fans..

No sir. According to Vidor fans and 22-5A. Don't back peddle now. We know we are underdogs in this one. 

47 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Seriously?? smh freaking trolls....

may I point out that a crosby fan started this??

Come on man, just trying to have fun with a bunch of Vidor fans that are ecstatic about making the playoffs.  Y'all aren't usually around this time of year.  

2 hours ago, pirate68 said:

Back peddle from what? I haven't made a prediction on this game. But if I do will it make you feel better if I say Crosby will win?

Maybe a little. I'm still upset that we drew such a difficult first round match-up. I was hoping the Cougars could play a few more weeks. 

2 hours ago, pirate68 said:

2 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

1 hour ago, Realville said:

We know Crosby is all World. Vidor doesn't mind being the underdog.

We haven't beat any top state ranked teams like the Pirates just did. Not to mention your kids have all played together since they were little and have a coach that cares about them. Vidor is easily the favorite to advance. 

3 minutes ago, Brobie said:

Does this answer the ?? Vidor will beat Crosby by 20, WOS over Crosby by about 40.....just my two cents 

Pretty fair analysis. At first I thought you were selling Vidor short but with that ball control offense that they run better than anyone in the state, a 20 point victory is equivalent to a 40 point victory from a spread type team. 

Porter?  Vidor?  Lol, funny stuff.  You want to know the best team in Texas - "pound for pound" (using that expression as an analogy).  The Bremond Tigers, 2A-D2.  Their last loss was the 2013 SC game.  Since then, they've won 40 games in a row.  

For their size, hands down, no contest, currently best team in Texas.