LCM vs Henderson

EnjoyLife

7 hours ago, LCM17 said:

LC-M  school district has around 18260 in its school zone and it's probably higher then that now. We are also open enrollment school. I think we had a 1058 last year. I've never  been to Henderson thanks for the information 

You haven't missed a whole lot. Hendersons claim to fame is that we have the oldest Dairy Queen in Texas lol

7 hours ago, LCM17 said:

LC-M  school district has around 18260 in its school zone and it's probably higher then that now. We are also open enrollment school. I think we had a 1058 last year. I've never  been to Henderson thanks for the information 

Basically in the middle of East TX surrounded by Longview, Tyler, Jacksonville, Nac small town . Good football history won State in 2010 had  some deep runs after that. Traditional old 4a schools . They dropped in 2010 and actually got smaller.

5 hours ago, NDNTime said:

Good luck to the Lions!  I've been to quite a few Lions games over the years.  My wife is a proud graduate of HHS.  Good thing the game is on a Friday that way the town can get out and enjoy the Syrup Festival on Saturday!

Yep...Syrup Festival is a big deal here. If you leave the SF hungry its your own fault lol