PNG vs. Barbers Hill

TradenupBH

This should be a good game. I know my family is pumped for this game due to the ties we have at the Reservation. I think BH matches up well on both sides of the ball. The X factor will be if we can slow down Shug enough to pull out a win. We've struggled containing a mobile QB this year. Good luck to both teams!

E-A-G-L-E-S, scalp'em Eagles, scalp'em! Lol

1 hour ago, APanthers said:

Where is the game

Sadly the game is Friday at 7:pm   13 0p Minutes meet at Lamar University in Beaumont. The same night Lamar opens it's home basketball season at 7pm.  Therefore a potential parking lot nightmare. Got to love those great organizational and planning skills.

10 hours ago, Fairclothe For President said:

Should be a good game.. Hoping the Indians pull it out.. Emotional week this week... Gotta get ready for the playoffs... Enjoy this weekend... Bust our butts starting Monday.... Anytime R.J. lines up as the QB, I always have HOPE................

I think you spelled Faircloth wrong homie. I could be wrong 

47 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Hmm, my kids learned it in Kindergarten. Doesn't bother me.

You taking them to the game?  Other BH fans will get a kick out of them singing along.  Learned it in kindergarten - hey, that's part of the great tradition at PNG.

41 minutes ago, bigswole said:

BH boys warmed up against Porter and it's full steam ahead to Beaumont. Porter band may have PNG beat with that totally annoying tune they play when offence is up 2 the ball calling plays. I think im still hearing it.

BH 38

PNG 24

only one team to hold us under 30 and unless yall have those D1 guys as well, it ain't happening

PNG 42

BH 21

3 hours ago, png9mon said:

Sadly the game is Friday at 7:pm   13 0p Minutes meet at Lamar University in Beaumont. The same night Lamar opens it's home basketball season at 7pm.  Therefore a potential parking lot nightmare. Got to love those great organizational and planning skills.

You can't be a PNG football fan and complain about parking! That has to be an oxymoron. 

I did not grow up there, but had to go to every PNG game in the 70s, all family from there some played, gotta love the atmosphere..   Have not seen them play this year so really no prediction, just know BH needs to improve on coverage and see where the ball is, defense has been solid when needed up front and  with LBs, but cant miss tackles or allow a running QB eat them up,   Wish they would consider some going both ways at times or certain situations. Running game for BH looked the best it has looked all season on vs Porter, need to continue to run hard to take pressure off QB.  It has been really cool to see the coaching staff come in and turn everything around, kids want to play and never would had predicted a 8-2 season, can say I hope they win, but either way it has been a successful 1st season and see a good future with BH football.   Since i have not seen PNG, not calling a winner out, but know history of PNG and know BH this year, I will predict a hard hitting slugfest with both teams giving all they have., Will be fun.

4 hours ago, png9mon said:

Lamar is playing Howard Payne. Parking will not be a problem. LU will be lucky to draw 1,000 fans.