Casual observation about Nederland

BMTSoulja1

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

One poster's observations shouldn't sway how you feel about a team or district as a whole.  I gave observations, which are opinions.  it don't change how I feel.

For example, I have both Clinton AND Trump supporters I  my FB page.  I respect their opinion, I haven't removed them from my page nor have I stopped talking to them.  

For someone to hope a district team loses, then you definitly need some thicker skin.  

Your one to talk about thicker skin.  Spring, spring, spring, bump , game.

This whole post is pathetic and sad. And people firing back and forth. What ever happened to for the love of the game. Our family friends son was sad after losing the game last night but he said well there's next year, time for the offseason to begin. That's a winning attitude. Keep in my mind these are high school Kids there is more to life than playoffs, who beat who, the things that matter the most are classroom studies and are you having fun. Yeah it's great to be rewarded to attend the playoffs but more to life than people bashing each other over a high school football game. It's time to lock this post before it get more out of hand and best to luck all of the area athletes in their future endeavours.  

16 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

One poster's observations shouldn't sway how you feel about a team or district as a whole.  I gave observations, which are opinions.  it don't change how I feel.

For example, I have both Clinton AND Trump supporters I  my FB page.  I respect their opinion, I haven't removed them from my page nor have I stopped talking to them.  

For someone to hope a district team loses, then you definitly need some thicker skin.  

Observations? Opinions? Still rubbing Nederland's nose in it. Nothing about that is class.

7 minutes ago, bigned85 said:

No it doesn't .  But starting this thread because your all butt hurt that you cant beat Nederland sure does.

That's the farthest from the truth.  the two teams I support wears maroon, and they're BOTH in the playoffs.  Our Beaumont Counterparts, West Brook just finished 9-1 and hosts a playoff game.   no reason to be butt hurt at all.  

But whatever you've lead yourself to believe...  go right ahead and believe it...

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That's the farthest from the truth.  the two teams I support wears maroon, and they're BOTH in the playoffs.  Our Beaumont Counterparts, West Brook just finished 9-1 and hosts a playoff game.   no reason to be butt hurt at all.  

But whatever you've lead yourself to believe...  go right ahead and believe it...

I didn't say anything about play offs .  I said " Can't Beat Nederland "

5 hours ago, robanadana said:

Hey rykerx, I recollect you saying that since PAM joined the district, we would never see that title or make the playoffs ever again (I'm paraphrasing). There's still some grackle left at James Brown's...sorta cold and greasy now.

You have no proof and I have no memory....lol 

Jk  ok ok I was wrong

Doc won't let me have greasy meat, you think they have that in soy?

29 minutes ago, bigned85 said:

I didn't say anything about play offs .  I said " Can't Beat Nederland "

Beating Nederland isn't even on the people's minds that actually beat them.  Memorial is worried about  Porter, Vidor is focused on Dayton, and PN-G is focused on The Ant Mound...

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

This whole post is pathetic and sad. And people firing back and forth. What ever happened to for the love of the game. Our family friends son was sad after losing the game last night but he said well there's next year, time for the offseason to begin. That's a winning attitude. Keep in my mind these are high school Kids there is more to life than playoffs, who beat who, the things that matter the most are classroom studies and are you having fun. Yeah it's great to be rewarded to attend the playoffs but more to life than people bashing each other over a high school football game. It's time to lock this post before it get more out of hand and best to luck all of the area athletes in their future endeavours.  

Great post!  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Beating Nederland isn't even on the people's minds that actually beat them.  Memorial is worried about  Porter, Vidor is focused on Dayton, and PN-G is focused on The Ant Mound...

This all comes down to Soulja's and some of his cohorts belief that thier team should "never lose to Nederland because we have better athletes ". (Never admitting that maybe they were out coached) .So, Ned "cheats" or "buys the refs" or "has secret spring games" is the explanation.  And Soulja I would be careful who I put on a pedestal as far as coaches go,. That might bite you in the end.

16 minutes ago, bigdog said:

This all comes down to Soulja's and some of his cohorts belief that thier team should "never lose to Nederland because we have better athletes ". (Never admitting that maybe they were out coached) .So, Ned "cheats" or "buys the refs" or "has secret spring games" is the explanation.  And Soulja I would be careful who I put on a pedestal as far as coaches go,. That might bite you in the end.

I've never said that or even hinted that either, BD... Did you just grab that notion from thin air?

On 11/5/2016 at 6:03 PM, MAYFIELD said:

Instead of constant arguing lets watch the replay of last night game Spectrum 323 starting now

Not to hijack the thread but what's up with Spectrum? Last I heard was that ATT was buying Time Warner. Did I miss something? Lol

4 hours ago, KingSnake said:

Based on "crowds" at the Central games, they may be the only 2 fans

I'd venture to say that on average, this year, the last five years, 10 years, you pick, besides PN-G and Nederland, we are probably next in game attendance.  Whenever any particular team is losing or struggling, their numbers are down.  When they are winning their numbers are up...