Casual observation about Nederland

BMTSoulja1

As Nederland misses the playoffs, there's a couple of 'could've beens'.

More Secret Spring practices could've helped.

You could've invited me to the Secret Spring Game.

Mayfield balled out once again for Legacy last night.  Could've helped y'all last night. He did it with only like an inch of his dreadlocks removed, contrary of all dreads removed which Bulldog Nation asked.  

Legacy is in the playoffs.  Will the Nederland coach come to watch.  It's not like he's doing anything else.

Was the whole season based on that ineligible PA Transfer?

Would you consider Kenny Harrison, Jeff Matthews, Toby Foreman, and Brandon Faircloth to be better coaches than Larry Neuman?

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Mayfield balled out once again for Legacy last night.  Could've helped y'all last night. He did it with only like an inch of his dreadlocks removed, contrary of all dreads removed which Bulldog Nation asked.  

Legacy is in the playoffs.  Will the Nederland coach come to watch.  It's not like he's doing anything else.

Would you consider Kenny Harrison, Jeff Matthews, Toby Foreman, and Brandon Faircloth to be better coaches than Larry Neuman?

Cmon man!! Weren't they like on their 5th string QB? I'm definitely an outsider looking in, but every team has a down year from time to time

16 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Come on Soulja... Stupid post................

3 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Cmon man!! Weren't they like on their 5th string QB? I'm definitely an outsider looking in, but every team has a down year from time to time

Yea,  it this down year could've been prevented...  Because making the playoffs is not a down year.  just look at the series of events leading up to now...

4 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

We all make choices we regret but have to live with.  Neuman is still a good coach. Neuman and Matthew's are in a different category then the others.  

Well, it's funny that you say that, man, but the other coaches I named don't play ineligible players and would do all they could do to make their senior QB successful that don't include cutting off dreadlocks...

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, it's funny that you say that, man, but the other coaches I named don't play ineligible players and would do all they could do to make their senior QB successful that don't include cutting off dreadlocks...

Agree, like I said, good people made bad decisions everyday.  He has been doing this several years. He has been nothing but a well respected successful coach and deserves the respect he has earned to this point.  Is this just a bad decision and everyone learns from it and moves on, or has he been exposed finally?  Don't know? 

31 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Some folks are so ate up with the DUMBxSS you can smell 'em through the computer.  Nederland rolled Central when it was most depleted with injuries.

16 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You do realize that the comment about cutting dreds, came from requirements at Legacy, NOT Nederland.  T played with dreds his entire career at Nederland.  You latch on to this IGNORANCE just like the Spring Game.  Everybody plays a spring game bozo.

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I'm sure there was something besides dreds that caused him not to be able to play for Nederland. Sometimes a coach has to make the tough decision that other people don't like. Just my two cents 

When you get smoked and back in to the playoffs, I guess the only pleasure you can take is by bringing up the faults of others.  Some folks can only rise up by tearing others down.  Just Casual Observations.

27 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Agree, like I said, good people made bad decisions everyday.  He has been doing this several years. He has been nothing but a well respected successful coach and deserves the respect he has earned to this point.  Is this just a bad decision and everyone learns from it and moves on, or has he been exposed finally?  Don't know? 

VERY good question...

25 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Some folks are so ate up with the DUMBxSS you can smell 'em through the computer.  Nederland rolled Central when it was most depleted with injuries.

Not talking about Central because a lot of people rolled through Central.  no debate there, but we're talking about Nederland is it possible that karma finally caught up with them (Nederland)

25 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

You do realize that the comment about cutting dreds, came from requirements at Legacy, NOT Nederland.  T played with dreds his entire career at Nederland.  You latch on to this IGNORANCE just like the Spring Game.  Everybody plays a spring game bozo.

What's up with the namecalling?  I'm far from a Bozo.  

Anywho.

If you knew anything about the stuation, when Mayfield was supposed to be considered back at Nederland, his fellow seniors proposed him to cut his dread locks off to show how serious he was to rejoin the team.  of course he declined.  But I'm a Bozo.  Alright.  It's cool

29 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

No, wrong.  only teams to play a spring game last spring, officially, as far as uil standards was Central, Memorial, and West Brook.

I really wish you know how stupid you sound when you continue to bang the drum about Nederland's "spring game."  If you want to try to convince yourself that a glorified touch football game that is used to cap off the offseason is the reason Toby Foreman gets out coached and Central last to Nederland the last couple years, please continue to do so.

2 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I really wish you know how stupid you sound when you continue to bang the drum about Nederland's "spring game."  If you want to try to convince yourself that a glorified touch football game that is used to cap off the offseason is the reason Toby Foreman gets out coached and Central last to Nederland the last couple years, please continue to do so.

My question is why not just go all out and sign up for Spring practices and have an all out spring game?  If anyone of  you can give me a straight up answer, I'll never bring it up again...

4 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

And  'sounding stupid' is so subjective...  almost like there is no such thing as a dumb question...

6 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Sounding stupid is just easier for some than others.  We have an all-world bozo banging this drum ignorantly every year... some folks think he's joking, but he's not. He really is this ridiculous.