2016 Election

six burg

Its amazing how on this board people argue and disagree all day for two presidential candidates that are both liars and are both crooked. they have both done very unpresidential things. These two candidates are trash candidates. Neither deserves to occupy the white house. Trump has talked very badly about Ted yet ted supports him, same for the Obama's and Hillary. A lying crook will become president November 8th either way.

6 minutes ago, six burg said:

Its amazing how on this board people argue and disagree all day for two presidential candidates that are both liars and are both crooked. they have both done very unpresidential things. These two candidates are trash candidates. Neither deserves to occupy the white house. Trump has talked very badly about Ted yet ted supports him, same for the Obama's and Hillary. A lying crook will become president November 8th either way.

Didn't know Trump is crooked. Hillary, on the other hand, well, it's about to hit the fan.

1 hour ago, six burg said:

You don't post a lot, so I doubt you've read all this bs we've been posting.  Very few of the conservative posters like Trump.  But from the conservative viewpoint, Trump is a Saint compared to Hillary.  I detested Obama, but would vote on him in a heartbeat before Hillary.  She takes "lying crook" to a whole new level.

On 11/4/2016 at 8:27 PM, REBgp said:

You don't post a lot, so I doubt you've read all this bs we've been posting.  Very few of the conservative posters like Trump.  But from the conservative viewpoint, Trump is a Saint compared to Hillary.  I detested Obama, but would vote on him in a heartbeat before Hillary.  She takes "lying crook" to a whole new level.

I agree accept i can't vote for either one, will complain either way though.

27 minutes ago, six burg said:

I agree accept i can't vote for either one, will complain either way though.

I always vote.  Some years back, in some relative important position (not president), I didn't like either one.  Wrote myself in.  I didn't get elected, but should have :) 

6 minutes ago, six burg said:

You would be a better choice this year! No doubt!

Probably would, and isn't that a sad commentary.  Actually, Pence is the pick of the four.  I'm not that familiar with his stance on most things, but he has the look and bearing of a presidential figure, unlike those other three wing nuts.

On 11/3/2016 at 6:56 PM, new tobie said:

Blinders and ear plugs

I dont believe that Trump became a millionaire off of the backs and deception of the American people while being in govt. for 30 years are more only  making a relatively small salary. She will screw me or you she is in it for one person only and thats her!  

On 11/3/2016 at 6:56 PM, new tobie said:

Blinders and ear plugs

You say Trump is crooked and lies.  But never provide legit proof.  On the other hand, Wikileaks and Project Veritas has 100% proved Clinton is crooked and lies.  Your condemnation is always toward Trump!  Blinders and ear plug?  You must have been looking in a mirror while typing this.